• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.
Changing Flask
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey! thanks for the follow!
    ((it literally just now gave me the notification that you followed me ;-; ))
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    Eh, no problem. Maybe I follow people because I'm late to parties?
    FireScalesΩ
    FireScalesΩ
    Maybe, but either way, thanks!
    Lurkin' for the Journeys End, but after that, I'm gonna do a Master Mode run. No ifs or buts.
    I just feel like celebrating it, or perhaps that's just me trying to settle on 'third time the charm' mentality.
    So far, strangely I found my liking towards Discord of all MLP: FiM characters. If you ask me about ponies: Applejack, despite me and her being the opposites.
    Yeah, I can see it, but you aren't that dishonest to be called a walking liar.
    Help me, two days before yesterday I started watching second season of MLP...
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    Ah, the good ol' Arson, Murder and Jaywalking parodies... never get too old for the taste of people.
    Danny Ω
    Danny Ω
    Mmm, yes, yes.... let the brony consume you....
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    Do you need a brick for me to cure you? All it takes is a good whack to the head...
    Welp, I can be considered a MLP fan now... But not me. It's your idea to be a br-Noup, mine.Pretty sure I still had the inspiration half a year or so ago.
    Ganransu
    Ganransu
    Uh, blame me for your bronyism and oh God please no I cannot live with the fact this is partly my fault...
    (Secret of Mana) Only two wipes and I've completed the game? I know I might be crazy, but for first playthough it's quite a good run!
    I guess I'm the only one playing Secret of Mana and admitting it in TCF unless proven otherwise.
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    :/ And I can't really buy a Switch, can I? I mean - I can't afford multiple game consoles at once. (Also a remaster still sounds fun)
    altermaven
    altermaven
    There is a remaster, sorta, of Secret of Mana on the PC, PS4 and XB1(?), there's a bunch of QoL fix-ups and cleaner English atop the more presentable top-bottom view. Trials of Mana (Seiken Densetsu 3) remaster, however, is going to be a whole different beast. Still bummed that Adventures of Mana (Final Fantasy Legend remake) isn't in the books yet for non-PS..
    Bloonjitsu Master
    Bloonjitsu Master
    I Actually Played Secret Of Mana.

Meridian Dance For The Win
    Sometimes I just hate waiting for a bus hour away in the timetable, and I wish I were just to fly or drive my way home.
    I'll imagine the times when we finally travel between worlds by stargates... wouldn't it be very interesting?
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    Sounds too complicated. How about we just link up our nether portals?
    Changing Flask
    Changing Flask
    The trouble is doing spacesuits designed for Nether in industrial state. Plus the lava. What about portals?
    TheWorfer27
    TheWorfer27
    To me it seems like the nether is controlled by some sort of anti-fire magic, as Minecraft Steve faces no repercussions in spite of the fact that literally all of the water in his body would likely dry up.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom