• PC NEWS: 1.4.2.3 update is out! More info here. Report bugs here
  • CONSOLE 1.4 NEWS: The current plan is to have Terraria: Journey's End out for Xbox and PlayStation in Q3 2021 (Jul-Sep). Switch will follow shortly afterwards. More info here. Stay up to date with console news here
  • MOBILE NEWS: Stay up to date with the latest mobile news here. Report mobile bugs here

Recent content by Changing Flask

1. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

"Yea, I need to be carried..."
  2. Changing Flask

Queen Chrysalis from FiM or Garry Man from Half Life.

Queen Chrysalis from FiM or Garry Man from Half Life.
  3. Changing Flask

Russia.

Russia.
  4. Changing Flask

IC A Tale of Two Countries (IC)

"Right. Eight, we have to get Fluttershy from her world, and onto our own to reunite her with Rainbow Dash."
  5. Changing Flask

Assuming the group has to enter the car, Chrysalis sits on a backseat.
  6. Changing Flask

The wait is unnecessary, Chrysalis comes out too, and Lukas might see brand new prosthetics..
  7. Changing Flask

IC An Unexpected Turn

"*As long as I am given some painkillers, I could carry everyone.*" Fall volunteered. "*Still, a bad leg might slow me down.*"
  8. Changing Flask

I just trot towards Allan's room, and then factory, if he isn't in his room at the bedroom. I guess I'll have some mundane responsibilities.
  9. Changing Flask

"...one more favour from Eight, I guess." (Ink&Chrysalis' group is at Lunan's home. Rest are at base)
  10. Changing Flask

"The friend... well... I'd rather say acquitance, I don't know why you'd insist on friendships if you haven't met them for longer than a day, is Rainbow Dash. One that wants to be Wonderbolt and that is Element of Loyalty. Assuming she didn't lose its element." Chrysalis rolls her eyes, waking...
  11. Changing Flask

In the morning, Rainbow Dash wakes up early, still unable to get over it, the grievance and guilt. "Maybe if I was with them that day... maybe everypony would live..." She took her stay on the clouds, as she makes a mock of Twilight made of cloud and hugs it, crying.
  12. Changing Flask

"Not really willing to take the bed." Chrysalis just takes a hard nap on the floor.
  13. Changing Flask

(I'm ready. FoE: Project Horizon kept me busy, but I'm ready.)
  14. Changing Flask

"Basically, you cast a teleport megaspell without a horn. Commendable, not everytime you see beings as knowledgable as Princesses or me... well, I am only knowledgable now, without power to back it with."
  15. Changing Flask

Chrysalis nods and comes in. "If I may inquire into detail, how did you land there?" She asks Solam.
Top Bottom