• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

Recent content by Changing Flask

1. Changing Flask

IC Shattered (IC)

He wouldn't be terribly heavy. Too light, as if he was starved.
  2. Changing Flask

IC Shattered (IC)

"Err..." Agnes would be scratching her head. "Okay? Maybe first me, though. You see..." Agnes would start telling how she gave away the life as a princess to become just an ordinary adventurer.
  3. Changing Flask

IC Neo Transpirence

ACECORPS would prepare for one final push towards Equestria, this time to kidnap Celestia.
  4. Changing Flask

IC Shattered (IC)

(They could drag him off though) "Yes, that. It could help, hearing your tales from lands far away."
  5. Changing Flask

IC Shattered (IC)

"At least I found a fellow adventurer. Say, what did you do before you got there somehow?" (Uh, John Stalwarts state might be concerning to Olive.)
  6. Changing Flask

IC Neo Transpirence

<<Actually, release it anywhere. We only need her.>>
  7. Changing Flask

IC Shattered (IC)

"Lizardish creatures of grass, dwarfly short, innate, fast and deadly. They almost got me there, but then it flashed black and white."
  8. Changing Flask

IC Neo Transpirence

<<Well, we plan to kidnap Celestia, one of two rulers. The horns go high on black market, but nobody even thought to tear a feather or two from alicorns.>>
  9. Changing Flask

IC Shattered (IC)

Agnes finishes hers first. "Simple, but worked well enough. Say, did you have similar luck as me, being trapped by Drykls- great, undead at it again." She'd stand up and prepare her sword and shield. It's the body of John wincing in pain.
  10. Changing Flask

IC Neo Transpirence

<Damned spies. We need an info there, we can't have spies sabotaging us.
  11. Changing Flask

IC Shattered (IC)

(Yeah, that's just a detail though) Agnes just eats the salad from the bowl. John might be unconscious for longer due to the pain.
  12. Changing Flask

IC Shattered (IC)

Agnes waits for it to be done.
  13. Changing Flask

IC Neo Transpirence

<Okay, what is that?>
  14. Changing Flask

IC Shattered (IC)

"Wouldn't hurt filling stomach with anything at this point. I visited the inn day ago, so it's not like I'm not hungry." Agnes spoke.
  15. Changing Flask

IC Neo Transpirence

The ACECORPS representative accepts the call. <What now?>
Top Bottom