Recent content by Theratking43

1. Theratking43

Weapons & Equip Weapon suggestion for the Dead Cells crossover (if it has not already been done).

That's very understandable, hope that they already added it then, I'd be very happy. Thanks for the heads up!
  2. Theratking43

Weapons & Equip Weapon suggestion for the Dead Cells crossover (if it has not already been done).

I would love it if the symmetrical lance is added to the game in some capacity. I feel that the weapon would be great as a post mechs weapon that is true melee. My idea for the weapon is that it has a combo (similar to the one in the actual game) that goes as follows: 1st attack is a stab...
  3. Theratking43

NPCs & Enemies Small twins rework.

Hey to whoever sees this, I love the twins fight, but for me, retinazer in his first phase is pretty unfair due to the BS rng of his laser trajectory. My suggestion is to make his first phase more accurate, and maybe make him more aggressive so that he actually attacks most of the fight...
  4. Theratking43

Linux Random loss of progress on most recent vers. of terraria.

this is for a friend, is their any way we can get the progress back?
  5. Theratking43

Question about terraria's art and animation

What did re-logic use to do the art and animation in terraria?
  6. Theratking43

specture armor vs lunatic cultist

so the little orbs that are fired from the magic damage you do are fine but have one flaw,they always target the right cultist (even when hes going into this phase)when the cultist goes into the dragon summoning phase so it basically skips it and makes it so that you cant have any other clone...
  7. Theratking43

do i hate life here,or love it?

so in a playthrough before the 1.4 update i killed 700+ chaos elementals and got no rod of discord,in my new 1.4 melee playthrough which i completed i got a rod of discord on my 6th chaos elemental on accident while going to fight the wall of flesh for the warrior emblem,thought i would share...
  8. Theratking43

NPCs & Enemies Solar Eclipse Fishing

good idea man!
  9. Theratking43

Resolved Goblin Tinkerer (Bound Goblin) Not Spawning

no,also it may be a weird glitch like the one with the guide where sometimes when you kill him he will respawn as a fake,being there but not dong anything or allowing a wof summon,so you need to kill him yourself,what i would do is make around 3 houses to free some space and see what happens.
  10. Theratking43

Weapons & Equip Zenith is OP af.

i beleive that the zenith needs no nerf but the other classes need there own mega weapons,a staff for mage,a gun for ranger,and a cool summon (NOT SENTRY)for summoner.
  11. Theratking43

Biomes & Nature I am the Lorax, I speak for the trees

i have the same problem with a lack of wood later on, so yes,i agree to this.
  12. Theratking43

Weapons & Equip Mossy Boulder Staff

yyeEEEEEAAAAAAAA
  13. Theratking43

Weapons & Equip Give summoners better equipment options pre-mechanical bosses

tbh i would like to see more content with summoner pre-mech bosses as well (mainly pre-hardmode) but the blade staff is real thicc
  14. Theratking43

Resolved Goblin Tinkerer (Bound Goblin) Not Spawning

is the goblin tinkerer already spawned? check the map for his icon and the housing tab because i did the same thing with the mechanic.
Back
Top Bottom