Recent content by ChaoSpiritZ

1. ChaoSpiritZ

**REPORTED** Sanguine Staff ignores targeting

Can confirm it still happens, right-clicking doesn't work either, they seem to attack the closest enemy, and occasionally attack farther targets (don't think the type of the enemy matters)
  2. ChaoSpiritZ

**REPORTED** Bait in inventory is used before bait in the ammo slots

The way it goes right now, bait is first used from the inventory, top to bottom, left to right, and then goes through the ammo slots top to bottom Not sure if it's considered a bug as it may be intentional (since it still happened before the update), but if it's not a bug then I think it would...
  3. ChaoSpiritZ

Weapons & Equip Finch Staff should ignore up to 20 armor.

it actually took around 10 minutes, which sounds fine to me, and i didn't even have a shark tooth necklace. and you are getting her defense all wrong, her defense starts at 8, which gets higher as her health gets lower (not sure when it gets to 20 though), so most of the fight you'll be dealing...
  4. ChaoSpiritZ

Weapons & Equip Finch Staff should ignore up to 20 armor.

if you are doing a summoner playthrough, then you should use a whip too, just a few days ago i was doing a master mode summoner playthrough with a finch staff and a snapthorn and i had no problem killing her also, you are forgetting that the finch staff is a starter weapon you find on the...
  5. ChaoSpiritZ

Game Mechanics Amount Needed For Research Shown When Crafting + Checklist For Journey Mode

You have my full support on option 2. I was on full support on the 'items left to research tab' before but now that I think about it since the number of completionists is a very small portion of the community, I think it would be better for modders to implement that tab instead. But of course, I...
  6. ChaoSpiritZ

Game Mechanics Add a "prevent drop" or "auto-trash" and "hide crafting" option to each item the Journey mode Duplication menu.

there's a mod called 'auto-trash' which does exactly what you think it does (with a really nice hotkey btw), so there's no need to add that to vanilla, and i imagine the devs would say 'make the mod' for any of the other suggestions but we all have to wait for tmodloader to eventually update...
  7. ChaoSpiritZ

Game Mechanics A Bunch of Journey Mode QoL Suggestions

Journey mode definitely needs more duplication tabs I can already think of a few: - Tools (pickaxes, axes, hammers, wiring, block-placing wands, painting tools, etc...) - Equipment (pets, light pets, minecarts, mounts, hooks) - Vanity (all vanity items, and separate them from the armor tab, can...
  8. ChaoSpiritZ

Game Mechanics [QoL] Make it so you can see chat while browsing the Bestiary

I don't understand why it wasn't implemented in the first place, I don't know about you guys, but I use the bestiary a lot, and when I do, I tend to read it for more than a 3 minutes. the thing with the bestiary is that when you hover over the entries it has the same tick sound as the sound that...
  9. ChaoSpiritZ

**REPORTED** Villagers won't walk up on sloped blocks when under water and eventually drown

i have seen my tavernkeep struggling with going up sloped blocks but that was when he could still breath, but off-screen he just decides to drown there, with his ale tosser as evidence. i'm not sure the exact way to reproduce this bug, but i imagine it's something simple like just making a...
  10. ChaoSpiritZ

Blocks & Decoration [QoL] Improve the Interaction with Signs

Imagine this: You write a really long paragraph, and just as you finish you notice a typo you made at the beginning of the paragraph. What can you do about it? either ignore the typo or delete the whole paragraph and rewrite it without any typos. My suggestion is to add an option to click on...
  11. ChaoSpiritZ

**REPORTED** Trying to use a Step Stool while being hooked is a bit bugged

1. equip step stool 2. equip hook 3. hook to a side of a block 4. make sure there's enough space above you to be able to use a step stool 5. press up (to use the Step Stool and try to reach higher) 6. the player is rethinking about his life choices 7. can be stopped if you just stop pressing up...
  12. ChaoSpiritZ

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

This is not a vanilla thing, i checked both with vanilla and with tmodloader. On vanilla the mounts+wings work fine
  13. ChaoSpiritZ

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

not sure if it got reported already, but tmodloader makes wings NOT negate fall damage when falling with a mount (if the starting point is higher than the ending point) tested with all vanilla mounts that take fall damage with various wings equipped (horseshoe works fine) edit: tested on the...
  14. ChaoSpiritZ

tModLoader Calamity Mod

holy sh*t you are right! thanks! btw i think they will fix it next update.
Back
Top Bottom