Recent content by chaosshade2638

1. chaosshade2638

tModLoader [Released WIP] The Split Mod!

The "sunken ship" isn't really a ship so much as a "cathedral" so the might be something to look for instead. In the mean time, does anyone have a good crafting list for the items? The wiki is incomplete at best.
  2. chaosshade2638

tModLoader Tremor Remastered [discontinued]

This is a great mod with lots of content and lots of bosses, but by the Moon Lord is it buggy! I'm begging you guys, PLEASE check your code!
  3. chaosshade2638

tModLoader Calamity Mod

There's green flames for healing, but Providence has a sneaky attack that does -150 healing (which skips armour/damage resist!)
  4. chaosshade2638

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Mod can't be on the browser anymore, file's too big.
  5. chaosshade2638

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Sepulcher? Not sure what mod that one is from... Thorium or perhaps Tremor? Required for Supreme Calamitas: - Moon Lord - Profaned Guardians - Providence - The Sentinels - The Polterghast - The Devourer of Gods - Bumblebirb - Yharon
  6. chaosshade2638

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Are you on Mac or PC? If you're on Mac there's a good chance it's because the mod uses .gifs for its pictures instead of .pngs. There's no fix for that other than to recode the entire mod from scratch.
  7. chaosshade2638

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Try reinstalling Terraria itself, it won't screw up your saves. After you do that, install the latest version of tModloader and download and install the latest version of Calamity from the first post in this topic. Additionally: I'm stuck on the DoG again, I can kinda get through the first...
  8. chaosshade2638

tModLoader Calamity Mod

I've been replaying the mod (even with gear from a previous run, playing on Expert is aggravating) and I've found that some bosses, like the Polterghast feel unfinished. Are there plans to make that change?
  9. chaosshade2638

tModLoader Calamity Mod

My problem isn't the fact that I can't spawn it at my leisure, my problem is that fact that it quickly becomes a nuisance enemy and shouldn't respawn naturally since it's a boss.
  10. chaosshade2638

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Any chance of making a boss-summoning item for Leviathan? It's such a nuisance while farming on the ocean floor. I either get killed by it (because I'm not paying attention) or my inventory gets filled with junk from its drops.
Back
Top Bottom