Recent content by chapapote

1. C

Terraria State of the Game - July 2023

It was that way before 1.4.4, but supposedly it was fixed in 1.4.4 and they're able to spawn there now.
  2. C

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

Definitely not. Sanguine Staff, for example, is S+, because it's still accounting for the presence of a bug that got fixed in 1.4.4 and dropped enormously its viability. I guess Baconfry is waiting for the upcoming 1.4.5 before continuing the update. He hasn't left the Terraria community...
  3. C

I would make it a drop from King Slime, as a parallel to Queen Slime dropping the Blade Staff.

I would make it a drop from King Slime, as a parallel to Queen Slime dropping the Blade Staff.
  4. C

Yeah, most of the Queen Slime's drops are parallels to the King Slime's drops. This would be the...

Yeah, most of the Queen Slime's drops are parallels to the King Slime's drops. This would be the last step. Besides, doing so would a role to the Slime Staff in a summoner playthrough (nowadays it's just too rare to be ever used).
  5. C

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

I should have clarified that I'm counting Moon Lord drops as part of the Lunar tier, since most of them aren't really a direct upgrade from the weapons crafted from lunar fragments (only exception being Vortex Beater and SDMG). For melee, Moon Lord drops two swords and a yoyo. They don't...
  6. C

Sprites A Bunch of Shimmer Ideas

I would add: Hel-Fire -> Cascade, and Orange Zapinator -> Gray Zapinator. That would make the latter obtainable in Hardmode.
  7. C

Terraria State of the Game - June 2023

Melee needs a boomerang, the most powerful boomerangs are currently only Golem tier, and other types of melee weapons are already represented in the Lunar tier (well, spears aren't either, but I think Daybreak could be given a secondary spear-type attack mode if necessary). Ranged already has...
  8. C

Terraria 1.4.5 is Coming in 2023 - including Terraria x Dead Cells!

I had always considered crystal furniture the Hallow-themed furniture. I was surprised when I heard about the new set.
  9. C

Portfolio/Multi-Topic A slew of QoL Change and Item Suggestions in light of recent news.

Yeah, it's nice to see, almost 2 years later, that almost everything in the list got added.
  10. C

Weapons & Equip Ancient Armor - reversion of changes to ancient armour

I feel that the change was made to balance Corruption and Crimson worlds. I guess reverting the change would need to include a counterpart to Ancient Shadow armor in Crimson worlds as well.
  11. C

PC Ultimate survival | Tank/Regen build

I've seen this video, and I was reminded of this topic. The setup has some differences, though.
  12. C

New Official Terraria Wiki Launches Today!

OK, I had one problem with the old wiki, and I've seen it has been ported to the new wiki as well. It uses way too many templates. It's impossible to edit anything. I'll give an example: https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Cursed_Inferno https://terraria.wiki.gg/wiki/Ichor_(debuff) At the moment...
  13. C

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Only the Item Browser section is included in Journey Mode.
  14. C

An Eye For An Eye: Terraria x Don't Starve Together Crossover Update Launches Today!

I've noticed a mistake in this update. The Deerclops has its bestiary entry classified in the "Snow" and "Blizzard" cathegories. The problem is, the "Blizzard" cathegory was never added back in 1.4 (for those interested, the Ice Golem is in "Snow", "Rain", and "Rare Creature"). So, the mistake...
  15. C

In-depth Hardmode weapon tier list

What surprises me is finding out, after all this time hearing the opposite, that Stardust Cells do piercing damage. (Insert image of astronaut pointing a gun at another) At this point I have no idea of how piercing mecánica work with minions.
Back
Top Bottom