Recent content by Chapwisely

1. Chapwisely

Weapons & Equip Celestial Cultist Robes

10 silk for the hood, 20 for the robes. 6 fragments for each, though.
  2. Chapwisely

Kind of sucks that there isn't a mod for the Cyber anywhere on tModLoader. If anyone knows of...

Kind of sucks that there isn't a mod for the Cyber anywhere on tModLoader. If anyone knows of one, let me know!
  3. Chapwisely

I'm thinking more thematic designs to the robes themselves, like for vortex, a longer hood with sharper ends, to resemble the head of a vortex queen.
  4. Chapwisely

Casual Random Videos & Images Thread

I really, really, really like this image
  5. Chapwisely

I've always been a fan of the long robes that hide your legs in Terraria, and after 1.3's release, I absolutely fell in love with the Lunar and Solar cultist sets. Not only that, but I started to love the individual aesthetic of each lunar pillar. With the new lunar furniture additions, I think...
  6. Chapwisely

Crispy or chewy bacon? This is really important. https://www.strawpoll.me/16418795/r

Crispy or chewy bacon? This is really important. https://www.strawpoll.me/16418795/r
  7. Chapwisely

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

Just found out that there's an npc that sells everything. Thanks for the reply!
  8. Chapwisely

tModLoader Mod of Redemption

I'm enjoying the mod so far, but I'm having a lot of trouble finding ancient materials. I was assuming there's an ancient biome somewhere, but I can't find it. Not even with the full map revealed.
  9. Chapwisely

Well I'm doing alright. Sorry to hear some of you are in tough times, but I believe you can make...

Well I'm doing alright. Sorry to hear some of you are in tough times, but I believe you can make it through!
  10. Chapwisely

So how is everyone? What're you all up to these days?

So how is everyone? What're you all up to these days?
  11. Chapwisely

New avatar by birdieberrie on Tumblr. The character herself is mine, though.

New avatar by birdieberrie on Tumblr. The character herself is mine, though.
  12. Chapwisely

Hey

Hey
  13. Chapwisely

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

I absolutely love this mod! The only issues I seem to have with it are related to balance, but the idea of the Etherial is the most creative thing I've ever seen in a mod. Especially the dimension-exclusive blocks, accessories, and the sword that sends enemies to it! Keep up the wonderful work!
  14. Chapwisely

Remember the cultist wave? That was cool.

Remember the cultist wave? That was cool.
Back
Top Bottom