Recent content by ChaseAce

1. ChaseAce

Game Mechanics Storage PC w/Chest Database

Suggestion: Stoage PC that maintains a chest database. I spend WAY too much time trying to keep all of my chests neat and organized while trying to get everything to fit. I also spend a lot of time running around trying to find the items I want out of my huge collection. I believe it would be...
  2. ChaseAce

Video Game Music

OOOOOOooooh I love that last one.
  3. ChaseAce

Video Game Music

I made a playlist of all of the (working) videos in this thread so far if anyone is interested. You can just sit back and listen to it all. https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6yz9jJm5wBGioHJbspxgEONfBKDYEpvu
  4. ChaseAce

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

I think that there should be a time attack achievement for boss battles like, "You beat the Wall of Flesh in 30 seconds!" *MEAT SHREDDER*. Maybe something for best times, too? Only if it's possible.
  5. ChaseAce

Anime General Discussion

I've seen about 3 episodes I think. I saw up to the part where the bad guy gets the dragon staff, but I haven't formed an opinion for the show yet. From what I've seen so far it does seem unnecessarily "fanservice-y" especially in reference to a couple characters, but the main idea about secret...
  6. ChaseAce

Anime General Discussion

So I found this: Nanana's Buried Treasure has Terraria in it.
  7. ChaseAce

Video Game Music

Professor Layton vs. Ace Attorney is incredibly awesome in soundtrack and story. :D This is the opening theme: This is Layton's Theme version 1: This is what plays before the beginning of the final trial: Here's a calming nighttime theme I love: Here's a link to the album playlist if...
  8. ChaseAce

PC Is there a chest/organization mod?

Yes, thank you! :)
  9. ChaseAce

New Terraria competitor?

OOOOOH okay I think I remember that. Thanks
  10. ChaseAce

New Terraria competitor?

There was a Terraria reference in minecraft?
  11. ChaseAce

Video Game Music

This site has pretty much every song in the Smash Bros. universe and I love it. I personally LOVE this menu music. And these as well:
  12. ChaseAce

Video Game Music

I just discovered two awesome games that have great soundtracks: One Way Heroics Hammerwatch
  13. ChaseAce

Video Game Music

Here's a really good Zelda medley:
  14. ChaseAce

CTRL V

15. ChaseAce

Video Game Music

From the developer who brought us Kid Icarus: Uprising, Kirby, and Smash Bros. No doubt it could be great.
Back
Top Bottom