Recent content by Chattymonk

1. Chattymonk

Switch Nebula armor still broken...

I ran some test and I see what you're talking about. Its seems that I can only get the first tier of the health regen. Picking up additional life boosters resets the timer for the buff but doesn't seem to stack.
  2. Chattymonk

Switch Nebula armor still broken...

Is the armor not dropping life boosters or are they just not working when you pick them up?
  3. Chattymonk

Xbox One My houses aren't valid for some reason

You can try placing several sun flowers around your house. Each sunflower will lower the houses corruption rating by 5 and each tile of corruption will increase the rating by 1. There are many requirements that must be met for valid housing and it's easy to overlook some of them. Here is a...
  4. Chattymonk

Switch Slime Mount Bug

My pleasure!
  5. Chattymonk

Switch Slime Mount Bug

Still can't get video so here's a cropped picture.
  6. Chattymonk

Switch Slime Mount Bug

I found a way to make it work. If you place the dummies on platforms and try falling through the platform while mounted then it will do damage. Putting blocks in the layer below the platforms keeps it from working but going down to the next layer it ok. I took a video but it failed to upload...
  7. Chattymonk

Switch Slime Mount Bug

Sorry. I get confused by the Switches 1.3.0.7 version. So should you be able to hop on enemies with the slime mount? If so then I have also noticed this problem. When I read that it came with 1.3.0.1, I mistakenly read it as 1.3.1 Thanks!
  8. Chattymonk

Switch Slime Mount Bug

The slime mount didn't gain that ability until 1.3 I believe, which means that you wont be able to do it on the Nintendo Switch until a later update.
  9. Chattymonk

Hot Topic Post your Terraria hours!

Who has the most hours on the Nintendo Switch version? Winner gets bragging rights. Picture needed to verify. Mines 1484:34 That picture looked better before I uploaded :)
  10. Chattymonk

Resolved [Mobile] Bug with the recipes of the guide

No problem! I didn't realize that it needed time to think until I took those pictures. I took the first picture and then they appeared. Good luck!
  11. Chattymonk

Resolved [Mobile] Bug with the recipes of the guide

I had observed the same problem but have found, in my case anyways, that the recipe will show up eventually but there is a delay. As an example I tried asking the guide what could be crafted from a summoner emblem and it showed that the avenger emblem could be crafted but it only showed one...
  12. Chattymonk

The only work around that I have found for the autosave is to quickly turn off your switch or...

The only work around that I have found for the autosave is to quickly turn off your switch or close out of terraria before it saves. I would caution you against this though because there is a risk of corrupting the save file and losing that world.
  13. Chattymonk

Switch Auto save on switch is useless! saving after dying

I think this is the way the game is designed rather than a bug/glitch. I can understand your frustration with the game saving after you die but that's just part of the challenge. This feature makes you live with your consequences and doubly prepare for the next time you try to take on that boss...
  14. Chattymonk

Resolved [Switch] Omissions from Switch version

I've logged over 900 hours on the switch version already and though I am loving it, I cant help but notice a few things are missing. Is there a place that I can find all of the things that have been omitted from the Switch version? -Yellow Wrench and its crafting tree -Wire Bulb -Tavern Keep...
Back
Top Bottom