Recent content by CheatFreak47

1. CheatFreak47

tAPI "The Invisible Hand" -- Inventory Management for the Organizationally-Challenged

The current version of Vanilla Terraria has an inventory sorting feature, there is no need for this mod anymore.
  2. CheatFreak47

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

It's actually not that bad of armor if you're going mage early game. >_>
  3. CheatFreak47

tModLoader Crystilium mod.

I haven't quite experienced all this mod has to offer yet, but I have a few small suggestions: - Dial down how common the biome spawns at world gen. I have like 6 Full Crystallium biomes in my small world, that's just a tad too much. - Dial down the enemy spawns pre-hardmode, I'm all for...
  4. CheatFreak47

Just beat the Wall of Flesh in Terraria 3DS. Feels good man.

Just beat the Wall of Flesh in Terraria 3DS. Feels good man.
  5. CheatFreak47

Began trying to play the 3DS version seriously. So far I'm up to the point where I need to be...

Began trying to play the 3DS version seriously. So far I'm up to the point where I need to be fighting the WOF.
  6. CheatFreak47

@devotedslacker Yeah but it's best to use Stylish, take it from me I've tried a lot of different...

@devotedslacker Yeah but it's best to use Stylish, take it from me I've tried a lot of different extensions for this purpose, plus you can style other sites too with it, if you learn a bit of CSS and how Inspect Element works.
  7. CheatFreak47

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylish/fjnbnpbmkenffdnngjfgmeleoegfcffe?hl=en Install...

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylish/fjnbnpbmkenffdnngjfgmeleoegfcffe?hl=en Install that, then install this. https://userstyles.org/styles/117673/darktube
  8. CheatFreak47

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

I'm not asking for a fully functional 1.1 port to the GBA. I'm asking for proof that you actually made some attempt to put anything that resembled Terraria on the GBA that doesn't take the form of a cropped screenshot of one of the existing ports that's been subjected to horrible jpeg...
  9. CheatFreak47

Hate to be that guy. But I'm calling BS on that screenshot. If Terraria were on GBA it wouldn't look like an incredibly lossy JPEG that's actually far larger than the native resolution of the GBA. The truth of it is, it really wouldn't look at all. That's not physically possible within the...
  10. CheatFreak47

Well, let this be a lesson to you. Don't put all your eggs in one basket. Especially if that basket has a history of getting so hot it melts itself and flashes red colors on the power LED.
  11. CheatFreak47

Well, It's not like anyone is taking away your 360 version of the game, in fact all this means for you is that your version of the game will get some last minute attention, bug fixes and small improvements before it's inevitable end of development. The 360 is over a decade old. If you wanted...
  12. CheatFreak47

Nobody is arguing there aren't ways to make the game better, what I am arguing is that the game isn't taking advantage of the additional functions of the New 3DS. I have a fairly extensive knowledge of the 3DS hardware, as It's somewhat of a hobby of mine, of which the details I'm not allowed to...
  13. CheatFreak47

Actually, Terraria on the n3DS does take advantage of the improved specs, it runs at nearly double the frame rate on the n3DS than on the o3DS, and uses the additional buttons. As for the ram you are referring to, it's not something that'd make a massive difference to something like World Size...
  14. CheatFreak47

The sheer amount of butthurt on this thread is rather astounding. People. The 360 and PS3 are OVER a decade old. Hate to say, but it's time to move on. You don't get to buy a console and get updates for your 15$ port of a game on it when they put out a new console and they port it again. You...
Back
Top Bottom