Recent content by Cheepy

1. Cheepy

Terraria Mobile 1.3 Reaches Alpha!

I hope you'll be able to zoom out very far to near PC resolution on a tablet or phone.
  2. Cheepy

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

Some bugs I found: Hydrospear will glitch behind your character if you click and hold for a few seconds Aqueous arrow does not work well with Gemini's Quiver and generates an infinite amount of Aqueous arrows
  3. Cheepy

tModLoader Pinky's content pack

Seems like a great way to get building materials in pre-hardmode ;)
  4. Cheepy

Need help replacing default haircuts.

I have a sprite I'd like to use that would replace a haircut in the game with my own custom one, but I have no idea how as the implemented feature that uses the "Texture Pack>Images" folder to replace textures doesn't seem to work on haircuts. Any help? What do I do? Do I have to make a mod to...
  5. Cheepy

tModLoader Looking for mod ideas

My idea for those nets is that the hovering over the net will say which enemy is inside, right clicking while holding the net in your hotbar will drop the enemy at cursor location on the screen, the enemy must be killed will in the 8 tile range of the altar
  6. Cheepy

tModLoader Looking for mod ideas

Mod idea: The Sacrifice Mod Brief Summary: You can craft different tiers of sacrificial altars that have hitboxes that function as tables/platforms, the tiers are (Dirt->Mud->Stone -> Ebonstone/Crimstone...
  7. Cheepy

Gatekeepers are incredibly easy pre-Golem with a certain weapon called the Sunspot Scorcher, the arrows turn into lasers that pierce 10 enemies which is great for worm type enemies like the gatekeepers. OH yeah... and it has 138 base damage which obviously increases with good armor and...
  8. Cheepy

tModLoader Elements Awoken

You can use TEdit because they use platinum bricks, martian conduit walls, and luminite brick walls. You can also find them legit randomly underground, they have very bright flashing lights inside so they should be easy to find if they're in your view range. There's no need to worry either way...
  9. Cheepy

Mod Suggestion: Add an item that increases spawnrates for the Gemihive for around a minute randomly dropped with a low percentage from hallowed enemies, sorta like the Strider's Tear from Thorium Mod that increases the spawn rates for the Borean Strider boss.
  10. Cheepy

tModLoader Elements Awoken

It's called the Mysterious Device (Crafted with: 10 Gold Wire, 3 Silicon Boards, 8 Demonite Bars, 1 AA Battery) labs auto generate on world creation, but if they didn't or you want to make a new world you can use that item to spawn them in.
  11. Cheepy

Thanks! Your mod is amazing BTW, I absolutely adore every single weapon and boss in this mod, and all of the weapons have awesome effects! my favorite is the stellaris, it looks great and the particle effects are awesome!
  12. Cheepy

What are the chances we're both 19, dudes, and have the same Pen-Pen profile pic from...

What are the chances we're both 19, dudes, and have the same Pen-Pen profile pic from evangelion??? in the same scene? I don't know why his location is pokemon thing though. That's pretty cool, too bad i'm the bootleg...
  13. Cheepy

What's that??

What's that??
  14. Cheepy

If i want to fight mind god should i have the void titanite set or any better items? some of the attacks on mind god are charge attacks so you can't dodge them except with an insanely quick rod of discord, also the huge barrier will randomly spawn as an attack so i often end up dodging into...
  15. Cheepy

Terraria: State of the Game - January 2019

Though i rarely play terraria mobile, i can't wait for 1.3 on it, because the smooth experience and all of that work to achieve that sounds very nice and when the controls and ui are revamped that much i think it will be very much worth it to play
Back
Top Bottom