Cheerio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm sorta sad that PW: Dual Destinies is digital only because I'm too young to buy it right now and Nintendo doesn't let you change your age
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Guess I'll be waitin two years!
    Geez people if you're going to give criticism make it CONSTRUCTIVE, not DESTRUCTIVE.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Some fixer-uppers are just worse than others.
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    You can't help but want to tear down something where it is.. rotten at the very core, because there's no helping those kind of suggestions.

I'm talking about something along the levels of "No banner mode" kind of thing. :dryadindifferent:
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I'm starting to regret this post but it's kind of true. Also there are the suggestions that are absolutely horrible, I was meaning more of the ones that were okay but still bad.
    Supposed to be 48" of snow in Colorado Springs. Everyone is counting on a snow day Monday, and I really want it to be true.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    It's snowing already...
    I think Phoenix Wright would be perfect as a Swellow and Maya and Pearl could be a Grumpig and a Spoink...
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    OBJECTION! The courthouse is a place of law; not many people would dream or even consider being there unless they were a witness or the defendant! (Or you know... the attorneys...)
    The Ice Cube
    The Ice Cube
    Phoenix Wright games have somekind of secret messages in them, making people play more Phoenix Wright games, but it doesn't work on some people, like me?
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I don't think so because even after making it to the last trial of Phoenix Wright VS Professor Layton, I sort of lost interest in Phoenix Wright for a while...
    Man, this sucks. I didn't want to format my hard drive because it would delete everything on it...
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    But now the computer wont read the drive at all and I'd have to pay 70 bucks just to get my files back.
    I forgot how someone gets the official Terrarian badge...
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Hey I've already done that and I don't have that title
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    it took also for me a long time before i had that
    have patience, and it'll happen
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I did it the day I joined which was like a week or two after TCF opened...
    I just realized that most of my text conversations with my parents are, "Where are you?" "When are you coming home?" and ...
    Reactions: Bucket
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    ... My personal favorite: any variation of "Okay."
    So apparently my mom thinks its bad for people to "crossplay" (guys cosplay as girls and vice versa) even though just last year I ...
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Mmm, that's tough. What is her problem with it exactly; does she have a problem with expressing opposite sexuality or is she just old fashioned and doesn't care for anything that is beyond a certain defined "norm"?
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I'm not sure. She's kinda religious but Christianity doesn't say anything about dressing like the opposite gender, or even acting like the opposite gender...
    Thee Pie Man
    Thee Pie Man
    Ah, well. I say just try to keep in contact with them. Then when you move out on your own when you're ready to do so; then you can do what you want with your time and friends. *Shrugs* That's my best suggestion, I'm no wizard when it comes to issues like this so I'd say use your best judgement. :3
    I remember having a Dragon cave account before it was cool. I don't remember the password though so I just made a new one.
    iDuck
    iDuck
    UR EGGS GOT REKT
    Someone explain to me what's up with all the cultist GIF icons... Is it the new wisp trend?
    Reactions: Persecutor
    Kreuz Drache
    Kreuz Drache
    Welcome to TCF, where memes exist in the form of avatar trends.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Thank you, but I was on TO so I know about the trends here. I just wanted to know how the cultist GIF started...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom