Cheerio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'M JOJO TRASH SOMEONE END ME NOW
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    this is a travesty and it hurts me inside.

it hurts me inside more than laying an egg would
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I TOLD YOU

DIDN'T I TELL YOU

I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    i did research just before you commented. you were too late.

you do deserve to live.

this egg person, however...
    FREAKING HELL I JUST HAD A DREAM ABOUT OLD JOTARO AND HIS GREAT GRANDSON AND HE WAS REALLY UNCHARACTERISTICLLY JOLLY
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I also had a dream about people finding out Genji was alive but at the same time it wasn't Genji, but rather a Minecraft player??? That one confused me...

BUT THE JOTARO ONE FREAKING STARTLED ME AWAKE
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    JOTARO WASN'T WEARING A HAT EITHER

BRAIN, I AM ASHAMED YOU HAVE NOT FIGURED THIS OUT
    FOOLISH. I started the 7th Stand User, but I didn't save at all. And guess who just lost a battle. I wasn't far, but enough story has passed
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    This is gonna be tedious to repeat.
    CYBORG009 CALL OF JUSTICE. SO EXCITED. IT LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER THAN RE:CYBORG 009 I JUST HOPE IT DOESN'T DISAPPOINT.
    I'M SO FREAKING STUPID I JUST NOW REALIZED KILLER QUEEN'S NAMESAKE
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    OH MY GOD IM EVEN MORE STUPID I JUST REALIZED HOW THE ABILITIES CONNECT

FREAKING HELL
    The World Over Heaven
    The World Over Heaven
    Guaranteed to blow your mind.
    I feel like there should be a difference between genderswap and genderbend... (Thoughts in comments)
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Like genderswap is purely gender and doesn't change hair or clothes (unless they wear a skirt, then it should be changed to pants). And genderbend should be changing the whole appearance to make them more feminine.
    I was just reminded by a friend that there is a character in the original JoJo's Bizarre Adventure arc named Dire. (Cont. in comments)
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Not only that, but he died on a freaking bed of roses. Which I wish had been the motivation for making my dA username, but sadly it wasn't.
    The World Over Heaven
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    dA, deviantArt.
    There goes my mom, giving me a hard time about being Slytherin. I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS AND I'M FAIRLY SURE I SHOULD BE IN HUFFLEPUFF...
    Darthkitten
    Darthkitten
    Dude, stop complaining. You got the best house.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I'm not complaing, I'm just sort of confused because I am not at all manipulative or cunning. I'm literally the nicest person ever until someone annoys me.
    Star platinum is a reincarnation of jonathan joestar and i will fight you irl if you disagree with me
    When you watch Battle Tendency again and realize there's some serious Arabian dubstep going on
    Well according to my anatomy lab I have 20/30 vision. Didn't think it would be possible for my eyesight to change this early on in life...
    Reactions: zeskorion
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Huh. Well I play games too (obviously Terraria is one), but I haven't noticed anything like that. I'm 17, so if you needed glasses at 18, maybe I shouldn't be so surprised...
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    I got them when I was about 10, I think. I'm pretty sure you can start of with bad eyesight, actually.
    Azu
    Azu
    I've needed glasses since I was 5. It's rough.
    Two people convinced to watch JJBA within two days. Am I doing a good job?
    Reactions: zeskorion
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Only if you convince them that it's okay to watch whatever the hell they want.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Yes
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I'm not forcing them at least.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom