Cheerio
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i guarantee if you put hanzo's ult phrase with any transformation sequence itll work
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    yugi: *turns into yami yugi* RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU

eren: *turns into a titan* RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU

bruce: *turns into hulk* RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU

madoka: *turns into magical girl* RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU

DIO: *turns into vampire* RYUU GA WAGA TEKI WO KURAU
    W1K
    W1K
    Or Genji for additional weeb.
    TFW more people notice your "effortless" drawings more than they notice the ones you worked hard on. I mean, when do I actually use the PC?
    maiden_in_the_mirror_by_dire_rose-dajxrxa.png
    So I made a Stand. Info in comment
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    Interesting concept. I like the utility/deception stands which arent made for direct combat.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Stands are a projection of one's soul, and I don't think I'm really that suited to fighting, so I thought of a way around it. Mirrors are really cool in that they copy an image, and I tend to copy people around me sooo... Mirrors.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    I have never even considered what my stand would be like, but my oc technically has one. His power is a manifestation of the strength of his and his brothers- in-arms souls.
    One of these days I'm going to accidentally pick up a pencil and scribble all over my tablet. I swear it.
    Azu
    Azu
    Just label everything, just to be sure.
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I don't even look, it's a subconscious action...
    There aren't any Android MAME Emulators that support MAME 0.178... Which is JoJo's version. At least I solved it on PC!
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    By the way, if anyone wants a copy of the game, I'll give you a Google Drive link and some instructions for download! That would be extremely generous considering how little tutorials on MAME exist.
    I just ate 3 cubes of crystallized ginger... I feel so hardcore right now.
    Reactions: Aesir
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    *drinks lemonade and stops crying*
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I mean, it's tasty, but too many gets spicy.
    I GOT IT TO WORK ON PC BUT I'M SO BAD. I don't even know how to use special attacks :'D
    I'm on the second to last step but It's taking too long to make a database for my MAME versions...
    Dang, I wanna get the JJBA: Heritage for the Future ROM on my phone, but I can't find any emulators that support it...
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    Wow what happened to the censorship
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I should change that

I don't wanna get reported
    Send me a cool GIF to recreate... I'm regretting the decision to find one on my own because all I can think of Kakyoin posing...
    Reactions: zeskorion
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    to be honest, i simply have no cool gif ideas, therefore i decided to be a smartass
    Cheerio
    Cheerio
    I have the motivation, but no ideas. This worse than having ideas and no motivation.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    i have neither motivation nor ideas for art. i lack talent as well. you are in a much better boat than i am

all i have is an oc who literally just stands still for hundreds of years on end
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom