Recent content by Cheerio

1. Cheerio

I don't even know if that was his username at this point, I just know it was Mr. Mister related

I don't even know if that was his username at this point, I just know it was Mr. Mister related
  2. Cheerio

I hope MisterMisterOo from the TO days knows I still think fondly of his tShock server. I miss...

I hope MisterMisterOo from the TO days knows I still think fondly of his tShock server. I miss those times...
  3. Cheerio

WOAH NICE Love when that happens!

WOAH NICE Love when that happens!
  4. Cheerio

OH NO I MESSED UP MY 420 MESSAGE COUNT orz

OH NO I MESSED UP MY 420 MESSAGE COUNT orz
  5. Cheerio

What is up my dudes, this is a rare Cheerio moment

What is up my dudes, this is a rare Cheerio moment
  6. Cheerio

PC Necro Armor + Ancient Necro Helmet visual effect not displaying

Not sure if this is a bug or intended feature, I couldn't find anything about it with a quick glance. When wearing the Ancient Necro Helmet instead of the regular Necro Helmet, there is no afterimage effect. The sound effects are changed as normal into the skeleton's audio. The issue is...
  7. Cheerio

Huh, I didn't realize... Just seemed really weird. Kind of funny too because a lot of the time...

Huh, I didn't realize... Just seemed really weird. Kind of funny too because a lot of the time the lava pools will mix with water and create a bunch of naturally occurring obsidian
  8. Cheerio

What is up with the sides of the underground desert generating lava pools really high in the caverns

What is up with the sides of the underground desert generating lava pools really high in the caverns
  9. Cheerio

Also uh, don't stand in front of the Lizahrd walls for too long lmao

Also uh, don't stand in front of the Lizahrd walls for too long lmao
  10. Cheerio

Huh... Cool I guess?

Huh... Cool I guess?
  11. Cheerio

HAHAHA YES TOWN BUNNY BEFORE HARDMODE And the wiki said it couldn't be done... Actually it just...

HAHAHA YES TOWN BUNNY BEFORE HARDMODE And the wiki said it couldn't be done... Actually it just said it was really difficult, and it was right
  12. Cheerio

Yeah, so I might've bought the collab yoyo without knowing anything about yoyos I can do walk...

Yeah, so I might've bought the collab yoyo without knowing anything about yoyos I can do walk the dog and that's it lmao
  13. Cheerio

Feeling kinda sad about Terraria Otherworld suddenly. It was turning out to be such a beautiful...

Feeling kinda sad about Terraria Otherworld suddenly. It was turning out to be such a beautiful looking game. We did get the soundtrack in Terraria, at least
  14. Cheerio

@Champion Greninjoid I hand you a piece of paper, it says "I do what I want"

@Champion Greninjoid I hand you a piece of paper, it says "I do what I want"
  15. Cheerio

👀

👀
Back
Top Bottom