Recent content by Cheeseyoreo2

1. C

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Available Now!

Hello, I was just wandering, does the update automatically download on the Xbox one?
  2. C

Terraria: State of the Game (11/8/18)

Sorry I am just checking if anyone knows the discord server as I can't get into it.ut just shows the rules Sorry I am just asking. :indifferent:
  3. C

Are all the big YouTubers leaving?

R u sure... I mean chippy + fury forged have both stopped their uploads. ... Oh may i just say quickly does anyone think the game could be getting a bit old and who has played it in the past week Btw stamps stopped AGES ago
  4. C

One Drop Celestial Pillar Terrarian Yo-Yos

Will they *snigger* have things shoot out of them... Plz no reply this is a joke Ye btw not-yo-yo-fan
  5. C

Official Terraria 1.3 Status Update: Mobile & Switch

i must admit, i am not looking forwad to th ui as much as u, but i used to be a ios player untill they stopped bringing out updates. could look more like the 1.3 interface sorta agree with u though great pic for profile pic!
  6. C

(chippygaming) have u gotten my cinversation?

(chippygaming) have u gotten my cinversation?
  7. C

talking to chippygaming

talking to chippygaming
  8. C

whhhhaaaaaaaatt

whhhhaaaaaaaatt
  9. C

big fan

big fan
  10. C

hi chippy

hi chippy
  11. C

woo! love grey / gray bricks...

woo! love grey / gray bricks...
  12. C

i apolygise if this sounds rude or ignorant or anything but can we talk about terraria xbox one
  13. C

is this like a general chatroom; i found a link to this as a kind of chatroom on another thread
  14. C

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

i havent found this, but when will the 1.3 update come to pocket edition. (if that is the main 'name' for android/ios/other handeld devices.) my friend and i am looking forward to when it is coming out. other than that, am LOVING this new update,
  15. C

so i can use this thread?
Back
Top Bottom