Shadouette🪓

Hi there! I'm an artist who loves drawing Terraria related things. Though, it is something quite new for me. Previously, I've mostly been focused on drawing anime styled characters. I'm ecstatic that drawing Terrarian characters in said style has been responded with love!
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile

Contact

Email Address
[email protected]
Twitter
shadouette
Steam
C.Shadou
Discord Tag
Cherotonin#4716

Signature

C.Shadou

Following

Trophies

1. 0

Like a plank of driftwood tossed on the watery main...

You've been here five whole years drifting and growing, surely you've become quite the big Fishron in the pond?
  2. 0

Putting Down Roots

You've been here four whole years and, like a flower, made the forum more beautiful with your presence.
  3. 0

A Portal of Swirling Energies

Coming out of the phantasmal storm, your submission shot a bullseye to the center of a cosmic surge. (Participated in 2021 Terraria's 10th Anniversary Contest)
  4. 0

A Flare of Fury

Like a true warrior you unleashed an eruption of glorious rays with your presentation. (Participated in 2021 Terraria's 10th Anniversary Contest)
  5. 0

The Power of a Galaxy

In a blaze of arcanum, your contest entry shines magically and with astral energy. (Participated in 2021 Terraria's 10th Anniversary Contest)
  6. 0

Weaving Through The Milky Way

Bright and twinkling, you summoned forth an entrancing work that is out of this world. (Participated in 2021 Terraria's 10th Anniversary Contest)
  7. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  8. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  9. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  10. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  11. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  12. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  13. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom