Recent content by chickenking141

1. chickenking141

I try to run Terraria that I downloaded from steam, but it will say it has started, but not run and then stop.

I tried downloading it but it returns 1. Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4 redistributable. <A HREF="Microsoft - Official Home Page">More information</A>. 2. Same or higher version of .NET Framework 4 has...
  2. chickenking141

I try to run Terraria that I downloaded from steam, but it will say it has started, but not run and then stop.

I've seen a thread on this from about 3 years ago talking about validating your files and deleting the configs from my documents. I have tried validating, but it always comes up with the same message that it will reacquire the missing file, and for some reason there is no file in my documents...
  3. chickenking141

PC Terraria can't launch. Steam says it is running then after 10 seconds it just stops. No error messag

So I tried this fix, but my documents doesn't include Terrraria. I have also tried verifying and reinstalling Terraria, but when I try to verify it always says it is missing one file and will reacquire, but never does. Do you know how I can fix this?
Back
Top Bottom