Recent content by ChilltheShadow

1. ChilltheShadow

Like all that heat can't be contained in one toaster. It would escape and burn everything in...

Like all that heat can't be contained in one toaster. It would escape and burn everything in it's path. Now shut up while I plug this toaster into a fusion reactor.
  2. ChilltheShadow

If you gave a death ray a toaster's power supply, it would just burn your bread. A toaster with...

If you gave a death ray a toaster's power supply, it would just burn your bread. A toaster with a death ray's power supply will spell the end of the world.
  3. ChilltheShadow

A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply.

A toaster is just a death ray with a smaller power supply.
  4. ChilltheShadow

[img]

5. ChilltheShadow

Wow did I seriously spend my breakfast typing this up what is wrong with me.

Wow did I seriously spend my breakfast typing this up what is wrong with me.
  6. ChilltheShadow

Stage 5- The-I-can't-think-of-a-name The fandom is small but still dedicated, similar to the...

Stage 5- The-I-can't-think-of-a-name The fandom is small but still dedicated, similar to the first stage, but without the growth. The fanbase will linger for a long period of time before eventually fading out, the media behind it all but forgotten.
  7. ChilltheShadow

Stage 4-The decline As a result of either backlash from the cancer, or fans beginning to grow...

Stage 4-The decline As a result of either backlash from the cancer, or fans beginning to grow tired and leave, the fanbase begins to shrink rapidly, and it is rapidly forgotten by the mass media.
  8. ChilltheShadow

Stage 3-The cancer As a result of either a large number of young children flocking to the...

Stage 3-The cancer As a result of either a large number of young children flocking to the fandom, the fans running out of thing to do, or something else, the fandom becomes a circlejerk of :red:posting, forced memes, and it's fans shoving it in everyone else's faces at every opportunity, and a...
  9. ChilltheShadow

Stage 2-The Heyday The media is in it's "golden age", so to speak, with massive appeal across...

Stage 2-The Heyday The media is in it's "golden age", so to speak, with massive appeal across the board, an extremely large dedicated fanbase, and recognition from multiple sources.
  10. ChilltheShadow

Stage 1-The rising The media is growing in popularity, and beginning to receive recognition from...

Stage 1-The rising The media is growing in popularity, and beginning to receive recognition from large sources, with a dedicated fanbase growing.
  11. ChilltheShadow

I thought about this last night, and decided I should type it down before I forget it. I call it...

I thought about this last night, and decided I should type it down before I forget it. I call it "the fandom cycle"
  12. ChilltheShadow

Rare footage of me. [img]

Rare footage of me.
  13. ChilltheShadow

MY WALL IS NOW THE TCF :red:POSTING BOARD. ANY :red:POSTING SHOULD BE POSTED ON MY WALL. THANK YOU...

MY WALL IS NOW THE TCF :red:POSTING BOARD. ANY :red:POSTING SHOULD BE POSTED ON MY WALL. THANK YOU HAVE A NICE DAY, AND ENJOY THE :red:POSTING.
  14. ChilltheShadow

I posted this because I heard some tournys were planning on banning Bayonetta.

I posted this because I heard some tournys were planning on banning Bayonetta.
  15. ChilltheShadow

What I see whenever the competitive smash community says a new character is too op [img]

What I see whenever the competitive smash community says a new character is too op
Back
Top Bottom