Recent content by chillydeathdude

1. chillydeathdude

Yoshi's Island Super Mod

i vote marching milde for the next boss in the development [prohibited link removed by staff - please do not link this site] (spritesheet)
  2. chillydeathdude

tModLoader The Xervos Mod

i'd be interested to see a triplets, and I've got sprites from a dead mod so i think this can work
  3. chillydeathdude

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

i'd love to see this as a TMOD... wait... i'm making one myself with another person... mind if i use?
  4. chillydeathdude

tAPI Bluemagic's Mod - Elemental Unleash (Endgame Extension)

the mod has some really good npcs and weapons, i just feel the freed elementals should be animated, and the phantom get a bit better shading (i'm willing to help with any sprites you think are trash/doing poorly in any way)
  5. chillydeathdude

not to be spammy or anything, but why not add orcam back in both pc and console as a completely...

not to be spammy or anything, but why not add orcam back in both pc and console as a completely different sub-boss that adds a new biome when he dies (like wall of flesh) and has a whole new pattern?
  6. chillydeathdude

tModLoader Calamity Mod

we need a house npc
  7. chillydeathdude

chillydeathdude(nobody)#2172 on discord. i'll accept both nobody and chillydeathdude since the...

chillydeathdude(nobody)#2172 on discord. i'll accept both nobody and chillydeathdude since the avatar is consistent for any site i'm on
  8. chillydeathdude

tModLoader Nightmares Unleashed! Throwing weapons, bosses, minibosses, items, and more to come!

is the ichor blaster meant to pick up enemies to replace it's arms when you kill them during the boss fight?
  9. chillydeathdude

Terraria: Otherworld This is the End: Otherworld Development Cancelled

at least you didn't half life 3 us
  10. chillydeathdude

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

if only the download link wasn't broken
  11. chillydeathdude

NPCs & Enemies Post-Skeletron/Lihzahrd God boss: the Bone Dragon

i feel the sprite needs some serious work, but the concept is pretty good
  12. chillydeathdude

Biomes & Nature Jungle Saved!

if there were corrupted/crimsoned/hallowed versions of plantera, moths, and enemies restricted to the jungle, i'd be happy and even make my jungle be overlapped by one of the impure overtakers
  13. chillydeathdude

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

the first mod i saw on the community is back? YES!!! i really love the creativity and challenge of this mod, not to mention the last boss of hardmode before superhardmode is a slime, i just love that part
  14. chillydeathdude

i dunno

i dunno
Back
Top Bottom