Recent content by Chimel

1. Chimel

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

All of my mods are up to date and it seems to affect every bosses from every mods, I tried killing a boss from each mod I have installed and the mutant doesn't sell the summoning item of any boss I have killed, I tried killing the Mutant and making him respawn but it doesn't change anything, the...
  2. Chimel

tModLoader Fargo's Mods

Hi, I updated the mod recently and for some reason the Mutant only sells a few summoning items despite having beat every boss up to the Profaned Guardians, I tried rekilling the bosses but the items are not appearing back, is there any way to fix this?Thanks.
  3. Chimel

Terraria State of the Game - July 2019

The recommended requirements are surprisingly low??Never thought it would run on Android 4.3, and 1 GB or ram is also very low, great work on the optimization!
  4. Chimel

Re-Logic Announces Terraria: Journey's End at E3!

I really hope Master Mode will have new content and not just stats buff, but i'm insanely hyped!!!
  5. Chimel

tModLoader Qwerty's Random Content Mod

The hydra boss cannot be killed, the heads will infinitely respawn (even with the butcher from cheat sheet)
  6. Chimel

tModLoader Antiaris

Nice mod!I found out that if you use the Antillon Queen Claw on the target dummy, the hitbox will move permanently (unless you break it), really small bug but I wanted to report it
  7. Chimel

tModLoader The Enigma Mod

The mod overall is alright, but the obsidium biome is stupid, way too big, and frustrationg, building an hellevator has never been so annoying.The Ragnar boss is absolute bull:red:, way too many things at once, impossible to understand anything, his projectiles deals waaaay too much damage and...
  8. Chimel

PC Can this farm drop crimson/corruption biome keys ?

Thanks for the answer ! :) And you were right, with 200 blocks the Crimson music now plays, thanks a lot !
  9. Chimel

PC Can this farm drop crimson/corruption biome keys ?

Hey ! So, I recently made a farm to get corruption/crimson/jungle keys (yeah, it's very efficient) But, (even if it is lucky) in 30 minutes I got 2 jungle keys and no corruption/crimson, so, I don't know if this really work :/ Here is the farm : Thanks ! (btw, wtaer candle is behind my...
  10. Chimel

PC [TmodLoader 0.8.3.4][Terraria 1.3.3.2][Modded]Crash after 5-10 minutes of playing

Hey ! So I wanted to start a new modded playtrought but, after 5-10 minutes of playing, the game freezes and stop working... In my precedent playtrought I hadn't that problem :/.List of mods below + ZOaklen mod
  11. Chimel

PC Game running in "slow motion"

>How to do it x) ?
  12. Chimel

Well, i've done random things I find on internet and it works, so thread closed !
  13. Chimel

So, my computer died a week ago, I've got another pc, but, when I run Terraria on it, it's running in slow motion, when I'm in vanilla, it's playable but when I'm using mods (which I do, because I think i've done everything in vanilla), it's really slow, unplayable. Do you have any advice ? I'm...
Back
Top Bottom