Recent content by Chimerabot

1. Chimerabot

PC How To Find Player And World Files

Unfortunately, cross-compatibility for the Mobile version and PC versions hasn't been implemented yet, which means you can't transfer a mobile world to a pc game.
  2. Chimerabot

Fair lol

Fair lol
  3. Chimerabot

Go sub to my Youtube channel because i said so

Go sub to my Youtube channel because i said so
  4. Chimerabot

I like how my profile has somehow become a discussion thread at this point...

I like how my profile has somehow become a discussion thread at this point...
  5. Chimerabot

What's going on

What's going on
  6. Chimerabot

yo

yo
  7. Chimerabot

Terraria State of the Game - February 2021

I gotta say, those texture packs look amazing. They really look like they add to the vanilla experience while keeping the original Terraria feel firmly in hand.
  8. Chimerabot

The Zephyr Mod

p y r a m i d
  9. Chimerabot

Other Art LEGO™ Terraria - Let's Get Support!

DISCLAIMER: This post was created (I think) before the Terraria Forums' Art category was split up. Currently it's in the wrong category, but I don't know how to move it without deleting all of the responses we've gotten from the community. So for now, it's going to stay here.
  10. Chimerabot

Oh yeah. Do you mean Perler Beads? I have literally an entire collection of Terraria pixel art I made out of that.
  11. Chimerabot

Thanks for the enthusiasm! But this isn't my work... I'm just an enthusiast trying to get recognition for others' work. Just edited the post to make that more clear....
  12. Chimerabot

Terraria State of the Game - August 2020

I'm thinking that the weird ghost-looking thing is the Torch God? Sure, it is minor, but I can see why they would include an achievement for that.
  13. Chimerabot

[IMG]

14. Chimerabot

PC Share Your Best World Files!

Make sure to update your world file if you want to share the new changes; it doesn't automatically sync with your world in Terraria. Also, when taking your world off of Cloud Save (for Steam) to share it, it may or may not erase the map (this happened to me, but apparently it's a glitch).
  15. Chimerabot

-DISCLAIMER- I am helping to get recognition for others' art. This art does not belong to me. I was pondering the possibility of Terraria in LEGO bricks today. If Minecraft and Overwatch already have their own LEGO themes, why not Terraria? With the right permissions, it seems within reach. And...
Back
Top Bottom