ChipperCrow

they/them or fae/faer

hey i'm chipper, magnesium, tiercel, or crow, and i do art! in regards to the terraria community, i started out in the terraria fan ideas wiki, making pixel art and fan ideas, and i think that taught me some stuff about the basics of pixel art and all that. but i've always done a variety of art

non-terraria interests (gonna be honest terraria is a fairly small part of my life) include spore (2008), speculative biology, the cosmosdex, and birds (along with other, rather more extinct dinosaurs). there may be a slight trend here...

you might notice that my icon is not of a crow, but a deer... person.. thing. that isn't my sona, she's just one of my older terraria characters, ok she was originally sort of a sona but not anymore.
Birthday
May 19
Re-Logic Games Owned
  1. Terraria: PC
  2. Terraria: Mobile
  3. Terraria: Nintendo Switch

Contact

Steam
livelycrow
Discord Tag
Chipper the Crow#0633

Signature

they/fae

the rule is, if it's from before 2021, Disregard It I Have Changed etc. etc. (as is the cycle of it all, we are cringe in the past, and then we change, and then when that becomes the past we're cringe again, etc.)

🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁🐁

people put their threads and stuff here, right? yeah i'll do that

terrarian crow's sketches - art

Following

Followers

Trophies

1. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  2. 0

I Have Many Leather-Bound Books....

1,095 days is a long time, indeed....and that's how long you've been a member of our Community!
  3. 0

The Fabric of Our Lives...

Two years as a Terrarian! Thanks for your continued support!
  4. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  5. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 0

Certifiably Terrarian

You are a True Terrarian! (Awarded for indicating that you own Terraria)
  7. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
  8. 0

Like a sauna in here....

Link your Steam account to your forum account.
Back
Top Bottom