• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by ChippyGaming

1. ChippyGaming

Terraria State of the Game - April 2020

I'll just try play as I normally would and see what goes down!
  2. ChippyGaming

yeah we're all playing on the same world
  3. ChippyGaming

trust me it's gonna be great, the benefit of us all playing together at the same time is that if one streamer gets an issue, even if it's super small you have an alternative way to watch :)
  4. ChippyGaming

A Quick Update on Journey's End Timing

I can't wait! <3 also, thank you so much for the option to play 1.3.5, I'm sure my couch fans will be happy incase the update comes out midway through a modded let's play :)
  5. ChippyGaming

Terraria State of the Game: December 2019

2019 was by far the best year for Terraria. It's mad to think that the Journey's End reveal, switch port, mobile 1.3 and community meetup all happened in 2019. Thank you once again Re-Logic for supporting me on my journey this year, this has been my favorite year making videos and also my own 8...
  6. ChippyGaming

I'll check it out, thanks!

I'll check it out, thanks!
  7. ChippyGaming

spoilers, you'll see tonight ;)

spoilers, you'll see tonight ;)
  8. ChippyGaming

The updated Terraria forums are looking damn fine!

The updated Terraria forums are looking damn fine!
  9. ChippyGaming

go ahead!

go ahead!
  10. ChippyGaming

New Patch for Terraria on Nintendo Switch Launches Monday, July 15th!

I'm so happy you managed to get a fix out so quickly, still loving the switch version!
  11. ChippyGaming

Terraria 8th Anniversary Lore Event

I'm expecting the Lore of the Red Hat when the 10th anniversary rolls around
  12. ChippyGaming

Official Terraria's 8th Anniversary - Ask Redigit and Cenx!

Do you think there will ever be more easter eggs in the game that are super obscure and hard to find? (like the colours of the Last Prism) ~ please take me out of the raffle if possible, I would rather give a better chance to other members
  13. ChippyGaming

Adventure Koparista-A Large Terraria Adventure

I think it looks great!
Top Bottom