• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Recent content by Chir'

1. Chir'

IC Random Journey in The Universe (IC)

"*Better than nothing I guess.*"
  2. Chir'

"*Sounds stupid to stay there if that's true, but I guess if it actually is surrounded that does make it harder to leave.*" Lorra gets hit in one of her hind legs but manages to fly off regardless.
  3. Chir'

"*Why do the group stay there then?*" Lorra just flies off, having left while the men were busy surrounding Tiger.
  4. Chir'

Others still follow.
  5. Chir'

"*Maybe we should.*"
  6. Chir'

The others follow.
  7. Chir'

The hawk picks up a couple wolves. (Neither of them is Flame. I mean, if it tried to pick up Flame she would've most likely blasted a hole right through the hawk, and most likely through Dijth as well.)
  8. Chir'

Chir' takes off after Streyll. As does Ivyss. Dijth summons his hawk and follows with it. Lorra hides. Thracia simply continues to look at Resham and the hatchlings.
  9. Chir'

"*Would be nice to get something to eat.*" "*We'll come along.*" Dijth gets up as well. There's been a little bird listening to the conversation btw. Lorra is still making potions. Thracia looks at Resham and the hatchlings as well. First hatchling is sleeping currently. Flame is off...
  10. Chir'

"*Chir'*" "*Ivyss*" "*And the drake's Dijth.*" Thracia looks at Resham as well.
  11. Chir'

"*We don't really know.*"
  12. Chir'

"*We'll probably stay for a while, considering I don't think any of us has anywhere we really need to go.*" "*Aside from keeping away from void.*"
  13. Chir'

"*Mostly just wondering where we are.*"
Top Bottom