Chitinous
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• One detail left on this sketch and its the meowmere's freaking cat face which is BASICALLY IMPOSSIBLE to apply with any sort of design sense
    Reactions: Tovlyn
    Chitinous
    Chitinous
    so i'm going to sit here and complain about it instead
    Snarferman
    Snarferman
    Wow, you won't even acknowledge the pun? Thats EpicCriddiculous, and is an outrage.
    Chitinous
    Chitinous
    *desperately tries keeping my cool*
    Chitinous
    Chitinous
    good art go౦ԁ arT thats ✔ some goodart rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good art
    I finished both SOMA and Undertale, and was extremely impressed with one of them.
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    So it was Undertale then? I would play it, but it :red:s with your desktop settings at some point.
    Kola17_97
    Kola17_97
    And that one thing would conflict with my OCD and paranoia, even if it were temporary and would be reverted to what it originally was before that point in the game.
    Chitinous
    Chitinous
    hum, it didn't do that for me. it does force shutdown a few times, but as far as I know/experienced it shouldn't manipulate anything outside of the program itself? then again I didn't play all the endings, on account of not being a heartless monster
    Excuse me sir, I couldn't find the answer on your thread nor could i remember it.. Do the "OC's" in the second batch have to be Terraria related? Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Chitinous
    Chitinous
    oh not really! as long as they're of your own design I probably won't have much to complain about, lmao. My own character is hardly even recreatable inside Terraria, so that won't be a problem.
    Plaguerion
    Plaguerion
    [commence intense thread lurk]
    Chitinous
    Chitinous
    hueheh, I wouldn't worry about it for a while, it'll probably take me this week and the next to finish the current requests. I guarantee there'll be some kind of warning before I open for batch 2.
    week 1 at art school is finished and I'm just as pleased as I'm completely exhausted
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    That's nice. I wish you luck on you art adventures :)
    darthmorf
    darthmorf
    Nice. I'm assuming your art thread is on hold whilst you study, right?
    Chitinous
    Chitinous
    oh don't worry, I'll get back to updating it soon! I'm still getting used to things at school, so I need a lot of time to myself and my interests as to not get overwhelmed really. I'll be back soon anyway, I've got the remaining requests planned out so it's only a question of actually drawing them.
    Hoho, that signature is excellent. Did you sprite that yourself?
    Pixel
    Pixel
    I'm assuming your like is an affirmative acknowledgement. Awesome.
    Chitinous
    Chitinous
    Thanks, I did! it's a character I've been drawing for a few years, a side character in @Tobbvald 's world building project. (sorry, I'm a bit of a slow responder, hueheh)
    Pixel
    Pixel
    No, no, that's perfectly fine. It just looked really impressive.

Well, all I can say is that you have a lot of potential. I'm assuming you've been on TO or on these forums for quite some time--I wouldn't know, though.

Anyway, if you ever feel like it, I'd appreciate you adding me on Steam. The name's BaronBluebeard. That is, if you have an account on it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom