Recent content by Chn

1. Chn

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

It is for 0.9 as far as I know. I have not updated it.
  2. Chn

tModLoader HERO's Mod - Terraria Creative Mode + Server Management + And Over 25 tools

I have this mod installed alongside cheat sheet as they both have features that compliment each other, but I can not access Hero's Mod anymore. I have it installed and enabled, with the current version for my TML, but i do not have the button to access the features, any help? (P.S. I am still...
  3. Chn

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Could you by any chance provide a link to a version compatible with tModLoader 9.2.3? Or could anyone for that matter?...
  4. Chn

tModLoader Shadows of Abaddon mod

the vials of fiery blood are not dropping for me, i used Hero's Mod to get them and they don't even show up there. any help?
  5. Chn

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

out of curiosity, is there a way to update mods without the mod browser? I have updated all of my mods but half of them are automatically disabled due to being for an older version of tModLoader. any suggestions? and i can't use an older tModLoader because i have mods for the new loader as well.
  6. Chn

thanks, i had somehow removed the files but i have fixed it
  7. Chn

I am not able to play modded terraria as of right now, is there an update for this mod or tmodloader i need to install? I try playing modded, but it only loads vanilla...any helpful ideas?
  8. Chn

Yes actually, it is deleting my characters...Whenever I save and exit, then restart terraria, my character is blank. No picture, health boosts, mana boosts....nothing... Is it a glitch, or am I doing something wrong? It's also deleting the WORLD! I'm losing EVERYTHING because of this mod!!
  9. Chn

I ave fixed my item browser issue by installing another mod, but i cant place my items into the item reforger. any tips?
  10. Chn

Yes, that is the only issue. I am new to mods so this is the only one and I AM on windows, and I am on the newest versions. I have already tried deleting those files and reinstalling them.
  11. Chn

I did copy the characters and worlds but something went wrong, although I'm not concerned about that. I am mainly focused on the mod itself right now. I ran multiple tests, and even restarted terraria. Still not working. Everything is fine except for the item browsing feature.
  12. Chn

I have tried your solution, but it is still not working. I am trying this on a world from my original terraria. Could this be the issue? I am using a brand new character however as my original was deleted.
  13. Chn

I am having a slight issue... When I first installed the mod, it worked perfectly.. for 5 seconds. It then started bugging out. It was flashing and i couldn't click on anything. I deleted the mod and reinstalled it, which fixed that issue. Now, however, I am not able to open the item browser. If...
Back
Top Bottom