Recent content by chomper94

1. chomper94

Console Move the sun/moon on Switch

When 1.4 releases on Switch, while on handheld mode, we should be able to use the touch screen to move the sun and moon.
  2. chomper94

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

So if I’m on PS4, should I just go into storage and wipe every single saved data on Terraria?
  3. chomper94

A Road Well Traveled - Terraria: Journey's End Launches on Xbox & PlayStation!

I should be reading now, but this is more important.
  4. chomper94

Console Ability to download maps on Console

With the new 1.4 update now on PS4 and Xbox One, I believe we should add the ability to play maps on Console, like the golf map for example! What do you think?
  5. chomper94

Today’s the day I can play 1.4 on PS4! Let’s goooo! <3

Today’s the day I can play 1.4 on PS4! Let’s goooo! <3
  6. chomper94

Glad to be here. I know I joined many months ago, but at least I can now stay with the guide...

Glad to be here. I know I joined many months ago, but at least I can now stay with the guide peacefully… (props to the mod who gave me permission to change my name. ;))
  7. chomper94

Greetings, chomper94 here!

Hello everyone, it’s nice to find forums for probably my best indie game I’ve ever played! Anyway, allow me to introduce myself, I’m chomper94, and I play Terraria on Google Play, PS4 (can’t believe the 1.4 update is tomorrow for this console), and Nintendo Switch. Nice to meet you all! I...
Back
Top Bottom