Recent content by Christopher Early

1. Christopher Early

tModLoader Metroid Mod

Have you tried setting your controls to default? Right click is usually open/activate, not grapple as your post implies.
  2. Christopher Early

tModLoader Metroid Mod

I was browsing the modlist and came across "The Stars Above" and noticed its dependency of "SubworldLibrary". It looks like it might be a great dependency for your mod as it would allow implementation of the various space stations, moons, and planets.
  3. Christopher Early

tAPI [WIP][Released] Metroid Mod

By order of the Tunnel King you're not allowed to share on this forum whether or not the following works for you. https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/how-to-legally-play-old-versions-of-terraria-even-up-to-1-0-0.70200/ Criminal activity
  4. Christopher Early

The general rule for mod development (and programming in general) is twice as long as the original ETA, so when Scooterboot said that means that he still has until mid November (2020). He's still making better pace than Super Metroid 2 Metroid 64 Metroid Prime
  5. Christopher Early

I though Other M was a great game, just a lousy metroid title Like if it was the first game of the series I would have thought "I like where this is going"... but instead we got a "WTF did they do to this series"
  6. Christopher Early

While Metroid may seem like the perfect mod choice for Terraria, ScooterBoot could have just as easily been a Megaman X fan and still delivered a flawless blending of those titles instead.
  7. Christopher Early

I follow this thread and click the "Jump to New" button :p
  8. Christopher Early

When it's 7am and you know you're missing something obvious 😅
  9. Christopher Early

Decided to try my hand at banner making too
  10. Christopher Early

**REPORTED** Torch God inflated torch counts

Having to place the additional torches mid-battle in order to get the item drop made it more fun though :)
  11. Christopher Early

Working as Designed Corrupted jungle, thank you world gen

You can always carve out some dirt, make it mud, and grow jungle with the jungle grass seeds.
  12. Christopher Early

The beam system is cool AF, but don't underestimate the joy of rolling through gaps only 2 tiles tall :p
  13. Christopher Early

The tAPI version is released though, I still play it :P
  14. Christopher Early

I think I'd prefer this thread gets renamed once re-released. Having two threads would bury other mods because you know that both would remain active for a while, and the only way to bury the tAPI thread would be to lock it which would be very sad.
  15. Christopher Early

If this mod had released last month I would have dropped a letter grade in all my classes, so I'm good :p
Back
Top Bottom