Recent content by Chroma-Equinox

1. Chroma-Equinox

tModLoader Chroma's SK content mod

Beta 0.3.2.2 - Maskeraith pet can be obtained in crimson worlds too (should have been all along - whoops). - Leather recipe added for vertebrae. - Slightly buffed protobomb. It was a little underwhelming. - Protocrest drop chance increased as, if you were to get it too much later it would almost...
  2. Chroma-Equinox

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoy the mod. I have just updated the mod, it is no longer necessary so don't worry! Beta 0.3.2.1 - Fixed some typos. - Removed corrupt/hallowed pedestal condition for Grand Faust/Divine Avenger recipes. It only led to confusion. - Buffed Silversix and Blackhawk. -...
  3. Chroma-Equinox

Beta 0.3.2 - Added Silversix and Blackhawk, available at the start of hardmode. - Resprited Argent Peacemaker and Sentenza. Made them post-mechs. - Slight sprite adjustments. - Currently doing a playthrough with the mod so lots of rebalancing. Lots of little bits and bobs. Mostly nerfs. - To...
  4. Chroma-Equinox

Beta 0.3.1 - Added Pulsar, Gigawatt Pulsar and Polaris. Talk to the Mechanic about it! - Made Seraphynx pet spawner rarer. - More rebalancing. It doesnt have to pass through an electrosphere to grow, I just thought it looked cool.
  5. Chroma-Equinox

Mini update! Beta 0.3.0.1 - Added "buff" icons for each battle sprite. - Slightly changed some sprites+dusts. Nope but if a few more ask I might make one :nymph:
  6. Chroma-Equinox

This update only took me 67 hours to make.. 😩 Thank the virus for forcing everyone to stay home lol
  7. Chroma-Equinox

Hey Prizmat, I'm really glad to hear you enjoy the mod. Thanks for the feedback. While I do love the idea of adding more stuff I'm also severely limited both in skill and time (motivation too, perhaps). SK has lots of cool weapons and armour sets but at the same time some could feel a bit boring...
  8. Chroma-Equinox

-- New Update -- Beta 0.2.1 - Darkened Snarbolax Armour sets' sprite borders. Looked messy and wishy-washy. - Nerfed Protosword top-end damage. From 26 defence (when it always shoots a beam, protocrest equipped or not), it gains 1 damage per 4 defence rather than 1dmg/2def. It's meant to be...
  9. Chroma-Equinox

I should have mentioned - Most of the swords have a right click usage, usually a slower swing that shoots projectiles, give it a go! Will post an update with it in the swords tooltips soon.
  10. Chroma-Equinox

This is a little content mod made by myself. It is largely based off the game Spiral Knights, an MMO I used to play years ago. This mod adds an assortment of weapons - mostly bombs, swords and blasters. It also adds a few new enemies to the earlygame and a couple of melee armour sets. NEW...
  11. Chroma-Equinox

tModLoader Calamity Mod

Can I suggest the MediaFire version gets updated please? Downloading through the Mod Browser is a nightmare and seems to be impossible when their server is under heavy load, I've literally been trying every few minutes for over an hour with no luck. Having two options when it comes to...
  12. Chroma-Equinox

PC Good. Bad. I'm the Guy with the YoYo: The Terraria 1.3 Official Trailer

Living in the dungeon or underworld is cool but caster mobs still get you :/ I remember before 1.2 came out I spent days building a big load of jungle islands in the sky for my NPC's to live in along with all my stuff. Then the Wyverns came and ruined everything ;( Plus back then they spawned...
  13. Chroma-Equinox

I believe it's /krɪwno/? ...That's how I see it anyhue o_O
  14. Chroma-Equinox

Pretty sure @Rohir_Santagron was joking there bro :D
  15. Chroma-Equinox

Last time I used my skateboard I ended up with a scar the size of a moon on my hip... Which of the 4 moons I will never know :confused: Just realized I've not even tried beating the frost moon yet. I know what I'm doing tonight :cool:
Back
Top Bottom