Recent content by Chuggs Gaming

1. Chuggs Gaming

Weapons & Equip Vanity Contest

After hearing that the next update may be delayed a bit while new music tracks are being composed, this idea crossed my mind. Having another vanity gear contest would generate more hype for the update as well as help satiate the appetite of those that have been looking forward to it.
  2. Chuggs Gaming

Shimmer Exploit Patched

I see. Thank you for that. The values of items were not changed or anything like that. Sweet
  3. Chuggs Gaming

Shimmer Exploit Patched

I'm trying to find out what changes were made to resolve the issue with materials being sold for greater amount than the amount invested after tossing an item in shimmer such as the 1s timer. I cannot find this information anywhere. Thanks
  4. Chuggs Gaming

Is this classed as cheating

Having a Coin Gun and having to be selective about which ammunition is used and when is the better option for me as a player. The reward is lost I'd there is no effort. Personally, I would not enjoy mowing down enemies with free platinum coins. I also have a couple all-items maps but I don't...
  5. Chuggs Gaming

The father of my father's father and many mother-fathers before him longed to see the dawn of this day (and night.)

Has it occurred to anyone else that the Skeleton Merchant could be held prisoner for days on end until all of desirable goods were purchased? I made a few mistakes here I think. #1 I was always under the impression that beds didn't work if they weren't in a suitable house. It was an...
  6. Chuggs Gaming

🤣 thanks

🤣 thanks
  7. Chuggs Gaming

Mobile Bed Bug

I'm experiencing a consistently repeatable bug that just randomly started happening. If I am holding an item, such as a sword, and mouse over a bed to sleep until I get the "zzz" symbol, I can no longer go to sleep. Instead, my character will quickly "dart" forward and for a millisecond will be...
  8. Chuggs Gaming

Items A Craftable Bloody Tear

We currently have a way to craft every event summoner except for this one. Maybe blood moon enemies could have a chance to drop "bloody droplets" that could be combined to craft a bloody tear, like solar tablet fragments. OR maybe killing a blood moon enemy could have a chance to release...
  9. Chuggs Gaming

Weapons & Equip Combine Celestial Magnet, Treasure Magnet and Greedy Ring.

I literally assumed that treasure magnet and greedy ring could be combined and that's what led me to this suggestion post while searching it out. The concept fits so well that it only seems natural.
  10. Chuggs Gaming

Weapons & Equip Player Gear, Armor Sets And Loadouts

I just want a dev to say that i inspired them. 😄
  11. Chuggs Gaming

Weapons & Equip Player Gear, Armor Sets And Loadouts

Hey yo! I heard this might be happening!
  12. Chuggs Gaming

PS4 Old One's Army, New World

Simple question. Can eternia crystals from one world be taken to a new world to initiate the event even if no progress has been made in the new world? Let's say you put together an arena in a new world specifically to repeatedly challenge the OOA, but you have done absolutely nothing to...
  13. Chuggs Gaming

PS4 Help With Making A Killswitch

Thank you. You gave me an idea. I was over-complicating this. Adding a dart trap at the end of the tunnel facing the bird statue that runs on a second switch kills the bird and shuts it down. Problem solved! Thanks again. Edit: typo
  14. Chuggs Gaming

PS4 Help With Making A Killswitch

This is a bird engine that I believe DicemanX designed a while back. Apparently, when teleporting in, the engine was activated and spawned a bird. The bird went through activating all the dart traps and then activated the statue once again, spawning another bird, and then hitting a pressure...
  15. Chuggs Gaming

Journey's End 1.4.4: Balance Feedback and Discussion Thread

From what I understand it's not working the way it used to. I'm on console so I haven't experienced it first hand. But from what I've seen it is not nearly as productive as it was in 1.3
Back
Top Bottom