Cibryll

I'm Cibryll (pronounced something like "sib-rill"), but I also answer to "Charlie".

I'm a South African girl who loves cats a lot! I had a black tortoiseshell tabby cat named Genna, but she passed away on 19 October 2022. Here is a pic of her from the day before.
1-281022204412.jpeg

I really love playing video games - anything that interests me I also like watching anime (especially Pokémon and Yu-Gi-Oh!; listening to music (mostly from video games, though I do have "normal" songs I like); modding the freeware Cave Story (sometimes with my girlfriends); playing chess (except against myself; then it's pretty boring); and writing (though those tend to be quite messy, haha). Oh, and reading TV Tropes pages.

I have a tendency to be quite verbose, and also tend to have way too many ideas all at the same time - ideas that I usually can't do anything about other than putting them in files on my computer. Or putting them on a wiki. Or something.

I tend to be silly most of the time, but I can be serious as well. My favourite colours are sky blue and black, and I speak Afrikaans and English. I tend to be an optimistic pessimist… or a pessimistic optimist, whichever works. I usually cheat in most of the games I play, though there are games I try to play normally (usually those lacking any cheats whatsoever). I'm also a bit timid… but I'm hoping to overcome that eventually.

I guess that's about it for this section, for now?
Birthday
Nov 21, 1995 (Age: 28)
Website
https://endanianchronicles.proboards.com/
Occupation
None

Signature

She/her.
Silliness deactivation switch not found.

TERMINUS OS v0.0.0.0.-1
Hard disk space: 13 YB space used; 0.-1 GB free space remaining
Enter command:

> activate
Starting…
Playing "from Nibiru.mp3"

ERROR: could not find "from Nibiru.mp3", playing "Twined Malice.mp3" instead
Initiating sequence: "Cibryll.overseer.sqnc"
Initiating sequence: "PokémonTrainer.sqnc"
Initiating sequence: "YuGiOhDuelist.sqnc"
Initiating sequence: "Troper/Cibryll.sqnc"
Initiating sequence: "TECNEO.sqnc"
Initiating sequence: "rndm.sqnc"
Initiating sequence: "XOver.wrld"

ERROR: XOver has detected a fatal error and has to shut down to ensure the complete sanity of all who read this signature.
> what
What, indeed, is the question we all ask.
But know this: you thought it was the TERMINUS system, but it is I, MEKLORD instead!

> exit
Nah, not possible.
> reboot
Not happening.
> run "terraria.exe"
You do not possess it. Besides, if you did, I'd just delete it. Mwah hah hah hah.
> run "duel.exe"
… forcing me into a duel? Let's see how weak you truly are, for you are no match against my anti-Synchro Deck!
FATAL RUNTIME ERROR 404:
Program cannot comprehend the bizarre dreams detected in "Cibryll.overseer".
Due to extreme incompatibility with Terraria version 1.x.x.x, such dreams are an impossibility.
The multiverse within drives all into lunacy.
There is one escape: avoidance of the worlds within.

> run protocol "TERMINUS"
WARNING: THIS WILL BRING ABOUT THE APOCALYPSE. ARE YOU SURE?
> yes
KICKSTARTING APOCALYPSE…
ERROR: KICKSTARTER ACCOUNT NOT FOUND
None shall defy the Felidae Throne.
Give up.
The Bloom Beasts are in control now. :3
There is no escape. :3

Trophies

1. 0

Origami!

Happy Paper Anniversary! You've been a member of the Terrarian Community for a full year!
  2. 0

Chiliad!

Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  3. 0

Alert the Paparazzi!

Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  4. 0

You like me...you really, really like me....

Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  5. 0

Out of the Shadows...

A lurker no longer, you have posted your first message in our community forums!
Back
Top Bottom