Recent content by citan005

1. citan005

Is there anywhere we can donate or help support the team? My three boys and I love this game so...

Is there anywhere we can donate or help support the team? My three boys and I love this game so much and we play on multiple xboxes. I've actually purchased this game twice on steam before my computers broke down, twice on xbox, and even once on ps vita. I'd do anything to help get console to...
  2. citan005

Jack's building thread

Super cool. I wish I had the schematic but it's on nalah's server. I'd have to get it from her.
  3. citan005

Jack's building thread

I'm cool with this idea. But what of mine did you use?
  4. citan005

Playing monster hunter 4 ultimate. Add me if you want to hunt. FC 5472-8732-9149 NNID Citan005.

Playing monster hunter 4 ultimate. Add me if you want to hunt. FC 5472-8732-9149 NNID Citan005.
  5. citan005

Thanks for liking my airship. It goes without saying, I'm a fan of yours. I used your steam punk...

Thanks for liking my airship. It goes without saying, I'm a fan of yours. I used your steam punk propulsion fan design. Thanks for the inspiration.
  6. citan005

Showcase your headquaters!

I built this air ship on Nalah's Terraria server about 4 months ago. It's probably my favorite build of mine.
  7. citan005

I might just fall off of my pigron when 1.3 finally comes out.

I might just fall off of my pigron when 1.3 finally comes out.
Back
Top Bottom