Recent content by ClaireValle

1. ClaireValle

I haven't used this site in like 3 years. I thought it'd be nice to check back on it for 1.4

I haven't used this site in like 3 years. I thought it'd be nice to check back on it for 1.4
  2. ClaireValle

@Shadow_Mantis what about 1.3.1.1.1 @Kazzymodus Well i don't really dislike it, it's just that i...

@Shadow_Mantis what about 1.3.1.1.1 @Kazzymodus Well i don't really dislike it, it's just that i had much higher expectations.
  3. ClaireValle

I don't know, but i didn't like the new update. It felt like some sort of 1.3.1.1 instead of a...

I don't know, but i didn't like the new update. It felt like some sort of 1.3.1.1 instead of a 1.3.2, y'know?
  4. ClaireValle

My game glitched out and i had a fallen star following me around as if it was a pet. It was fun.

My game glitched out and i had a fallen star following me around as if it was a pet. It was fun.
  5. ClaireValle

Duck Duck Dart! (Duck Hunt in Terraria?)

I did and also saw a "Game start" message, but then nothing else happened.
  6. ClaireValle

Items Revival Potion and Death Emblems - Make dying more fun!

is this overwatch This is a nice suggestion but i think the 15 second duration is too small. Yes, people would use it at the last second no matter what but it should have a longer duration just in case you survive or something else happens, maybe around 1 minute? Still, i support it.
  7. ClaireValle

Sprites "The Grand Design" menu for more tools!

This is a nice suggestion, full support from me. I was also thinking they could return the hamdrax to its former glory with a menu like this.
  8. ClaireValle

Duck Duck Dart! (Duck Hunt in Terraria?)

I downloaded the map but the waves wouldn't advance, i was inside the game for about 5 minutes and i got no message of "Wave 1 Incoming" or anything like that. Is this a glitch or is it working as intended? Anyways, the map looks really fun and it's a good concept. Congratulations
  9. ClaireValle

*starts a fishing playthrough* *immediatly gets an arkhalis*

*starts a fishing playthrough* *immediatly gets an arkhalis*
  10. ClaireValle

Terraria workshop content? What? Steam what are you impying?

Terraria workshop content? What? Steam what are you impying?
  11. ClaireValle

Weapons & Equip Spinning Tops: The Cousin of the Yo-Yo

This is ridiculous. You have my support.
  12. ClaireValle

Game Mechanics Bare-Handed Actions

Sorry, I didn't see that The merchant offers a solution for this in the form of a copper pickaxe and a copper axe or the low-low price of 5 and 4 silver coins for each one! Also I'm sorry but I don't understand why anyone would throw away their tools before crafting new ones, that sounds a...
  13. ClaireValle

Game Mechanics Bare-Handed Actions

I don't think this should be added. The starting tools pretty much cover everything you need and there would be no reason for you to throw away your starting items.
  14. ClaireValle

Weapons & Equip Morphing

This seems interesting, but a little bit complex. Still, I like this. Support.
Back
Top Bottom