Clancy117
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Finally! The main subway system on my map is complete with working stations! They even have names. I`m almost tempted fight the W.O.F. now.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    With Hellivators AND a Subway system spanning my entire large sized map, Hardmode Corruption and Hallow are going to have a hard time spreading across my map due to the big gaps and large tunnels that prevent them from reaching the terrain on the other side.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    I just need about one or two more alternate subway tunnels to ensure easy control of Biome spread when I get around to Hardmode. Isolate then eliminate.
    Desucrate
    Desucrate
    I'm way too tired
    I thought you were talking about a real subway system
    Listening to "Down with the sickness" (The album) by Disturbed. This is some Heavy Metal :red: right here.
    The Subway on my map is coming along great! I now have 3 stations good to go one of which I even managed to fit in the middle of my town.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    More specificlly, the entrance to the station is located in the middle of the town. The actual station itself is located underground.
    Enjoying ZZ top`s greatest hits. I have alot of CD`s saved on my Xbox. I`m probably gonna play Audioslave next. I got Rock, Rap, and Pop.
    I think i`ve figured out how i`m gonna build the subway stations on my map. I hope my design works.
    listening to "Early days: The best of Led Zepplin" after having finished making the first level of my subway on my Terraria map.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Now I need to figure out where to put the Stations...
    Getting a little bored. I like chatting. I like chatting ALOT, but it`s no fun if nobody replies or comments back... : (
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It's not really chatting if there's no reciprocity. I guess you should try chatting with other people?
    Let me guess. You're an atheist?
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I would prefer if a Human God like that of the Bible didn't exist. It's just sad to see that a giant and unknown cosmos had it's origin point here (if it's true). Also sad to see I'll lose my individuality after I die and become a broken record player on Dimension 0. I can't say God doesn't exist, and if someone proves he does, I will indeed accept it, I'll just be disappointed.
    AnarchyBlues
    AnarchyBlues
    Not for me to say what's real and what's not, even if believers can't prove it's real. Absence of evidence isn't the evidence of absence and all that. I hope they are wrong though, the thought of one deity having created and ruling everything like a dictator scares the hell out of me.

Religion is bull:red:, but it serves a purpose in society just like everything else.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    It can serve nice purposes, while being at it's core immoral. There's nothing wrong of praying or begging for a deity to spare a loved one in a life-risking situation, nothing wrong with finding yourself with a terrible disease and asking for a healing and all that, it's fine. The overly emotional need religion to confort them. No problem. Some of us will never stop being children anyways.
    hello thanks for the fishing info. i need it.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Crap, I keep hitting the character limit. I'm going to have to put all this into a thread to get it to fit. On the bright side, it will be the first thread I've ever made.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    This may take a while. I need to figure out how to start a thread.
    Clancy117
    Clancy117
    Scratch that, I'll go with private conversation.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom