Recent content by Clancy117

1. Clancy117

Respect the Drip Karen, Lol!

Respect the Drip Karen, Lol!
  2. Clancy117

My profile pic has $300 Drip now.

My profile pic has $300 Drip now.
  3. Clancy117

Actually now I wanna make one more post about it.

Actually now I wanna make one more post about it.
  4. Clancy117

Thanks. It's by J.H. design.

Thanks. It's by J.H. design.
  5. Clancy117

Hey dude. Made some changes to my profile since I'm checking in for a bit. Check out the $300...

Hey dude. Made some changes to my profile since I'm checking in for a bit. Check out the $300 Racing jacket I got now.
  6. Clancy117

@MidnightContemplator just updated my picture too. I got my Richard Petty Designer Racing Jacket...

@MidnightContemplator just updated my picture too. I got my Richard Petty Designer Racing Jacket on now. It's a $300 jacket but I got a deal on it and I got it for almost nothing.
  7. Clancy117

Updated my account a little bit since it's been awhile. Added my new job at Dollar General as my...

Updated my account a little bit since it's been awhile. Added my new job at Dollar General as my Occupation too.
  8. Clancy117

The Passing of an Icon: Leinfors

Just heard the news and came back to pay my respects. R.I.P Leinfors.
  9. Clancy117

Hey it's been awhile everyone. Life happened to me. Got a job. Had a girlfriend for a bit. I...

Hey it's been awhile everyone. Life happened to me. Got a job. Had a girlfriend for a bit. I heard one of the developers died so I came to pay my respects. R.I.P. Leinfors.
  10. Clancy117

Hey just checking in. I ain't forgot about you guys. I've just been going through some...

Hey just checking in. I ain't forgot about you guys. I've just been going through some depressing stuff and things haven't been the same for me since. Yesterday I actually found my old book I kept my tagging list for song of the week btw.
  11. Clancy117

Hey guys. Just thought I'd let you know my birthday was last Friday and I got several things and...

Hey guys. Just thought I'd let you know my birthday was last Friday and I got several things and I just got another 505 game: Payday 2.
  12. Clancy117

Can someone tell me how I can link my Twitch here? I tried BB code but it didn't work.

Can someone tell me how I can link my Twitch here? I tried BB code but it didn't work.
  13. Clancy117

Xbox One Can't transfer Terraria map.

I hope so. I'm trying to change some other things too in hopes that I can get it through. If the earlier save made it through then there must be some way to get the up to date version of the map with the subway system transferred. I've been looking up videos like this one on how to fix it...
  14. Clancy117

Damnit I must have either missed one or something else is causing it to freeze still. Do I have to remove the chests completely?
  15. Clancy117

Yeah my chests are named. Do I need to remove the names & signs?
Back
Top Bottom