Recent content by Clarineta

1. Clarineta

Other Would love to buy the Classic Version of Terraria, before Journey's End

I played the previous version all the time. The new one just doesn't seem to be Terraria anymore. I am an older lady, 65 years old, change is bothering me lately. Every thing seems to get worse. Even even my pass times. The new game version is interesting but it just seem to have too much...
  2. Clarineta

Strange glitches with my cursor and map

Haven't played for maybe a week? I returned to my recent world and had a cross hair and grid for my cursor. I tried to check the settings but nothing has changed. Also when I looked on the map the graphic just keeps going down the screen without any action on my part. It is spooky weird things...
  3. Clarineta

Terraria: Otherworld Changing of the Guard: An Update from Otherworld

Yea! Happy to see the updated photo on Facebook. Glad to hear things are progressing.
  4. Clarineta

1.3.4 is LIVE!

Finally made a flat surface big enough. Got to the wave with the big red Betsy and it got me. Only got 4 tokens, a couple vanity items and accessory. But I didn't like the game play, too fast and repetitive for me. Didn't have a chance to look at the mobs very well and the wait in between waves...
  5. Clarineta

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

Ackkkk, just trying to get some lead ore at the very edge of near surface underground desert and sand worm hits me quick. And another two times trying to recover my coin. Careful guys.
  6. Clarineta

Official Terraria: Official Soundtrack & 1.3 Soundtrack are Now Available!

Thanks, I finally found it another way. I dug in to the windows file explorer and found the right steam file to get to the terraria soundtrack file and copied that into the music folder. Something like: C drive, program files, steam, steam app, common, terraria Long way to find them but the...
  7. Clarineta

Official Terraria: Official Soundtrack & 1.3 Soundtrack are Now Available!

I purchased the sound track just now on steam and it is labeled as a DLC and won't open unless the game is playing? I am confused, it downloaded and I can't find the files. I usually listen to music on my PC with the windows media player on shuffle. I would need access to the mp3 files for...
  8. Clarineta

PC Terraria Failed to start

Never mind. It was Avast, I didn't have the file name exclusion correct I guess. Avast had an update recently. Yea, I can start the game again! Me too. Avast exclusion added, still nothing is working. Also deleted the steam file they suggested. Played so much last night and today when I find...
  9. Clarineta

Official 2014 ReLogic Terraria Halloween Contest Entry Thread

PC, survival - I looted the underworld for bricks and furniture. Farmed pumpkins to create a creepy place in the creepy crimson.
  10. Clarineta

Official Second Annual Re-Logic Terraria Halloween Contest

Yea, I have been growing pumpkins in anticipation of the season. I hope I am up to the challenge of building.
  11. Clarineta

HERO Terraria Youtuber - Hello my friends.

Hello Hero, Longtime lurker. Just registered yesterday for the new forums. Greetings All
Back
Top Bottom