Recent content by class101

1. class101

Terraria Launch on Switch - Retail Release

Beware the Switch edition is being développed by 505 Games. This studio hasn’t published an update in 2 years on the Apple store. Terraria falls to the 16th position because of this while it deserves to be top 5. On the opposite, Mojang handles it’s own game and beats the 1st position. ReLogic...
  2. class101

Experimental Features - Texture Pack Support and World Seeds!

Now guys you need to hide some funny seeds to discover in the game ala Binding of Isaac :) Anyway, just resurrected my old account in here to say big thanks guys, this is one of the greatest feature you put in the game
  3. class101

Running Linux server without graphical environment

If you are on Linux and Mac there is no need of Mono-ing or Wine-ing the Windows executables, since 1.3.0.7 they provide linux and mac binaries And yes this is possible of course in a non graphical environment tested working on CentOS 7.1 without X, without mono nor wine (the default setup)
  4. class101

PC So after Installing Windows 10, this pops up every time I try to play Terraria

Try that (you will not loose saves, make a backup if you are unsure of Documents\My Games\Terraria) 1) Uninstall Terraria in Steam (delete local content) 2) Uninstall XNA Framework in Program and Features 3) Stop Steam and make sure Steam.exe is not launched in the task manager 4) Go in Steam...
  5. class101

Could not start Terraria after update to Window 10

Terraria is perfectly compatible with Windows 10 If you think it is not by the number of failure reports, they are reports from people whos upgraded from 7/8 to Windows 10 without reinstalling redistributables in the newer system, with the lack of operating system understanding they are...
  6. class101

PC So after Installing Windows 10, this pops up every time I try to play Terraria

it is a permission problem, uninstall xna framework in program & features and Steam will reinstall it next launch of the game
  7. class101

ho no :( the city is so peaceful when you are in vacation, that's a pleasure to go to work

ho no :( the city is so peaceful when you are in vacation, that's a pleasure to go to work
  8. class101

Terraria 1.3.0.7 - Mac & Linux Open Beta

Thanks for fixing indie pack issue guys, the linux version finally downloads in SteamCMD :)) Btw the dedicated server works out of the box on CentOS 7.1, the libstdc++ in the system is enough up to date unlike 6.5 if you are interested in 7.1 @JJTheMighty
  9. class101

I have the reason of why some of us don't have access to the Linux & Mac versions, THANKS Steamdb.info People who acquired Terraria with "Indie Pack - Winter Sale 2012" don't have access to the linux and mac steam depots but only the Windows one I have found this here TerrariaRelease...
  10. class101

Nope I think you just got a permission error, removing or changing location does not change, I'm in chroot and I control the perm already well For me It is just that I don't have been granted access to the depot, nor a dev or Steam mistake
  11. class101

interactive is exactly the same as the single line version, only the last command works (the one to download the windows depot) (download_depot is another command to check more deeply it is download_depot <appid> <depotId> the is a complete list of command here and depot ids here)...
  12. class101

I have found root cause of my problem, it looks like wrong saying if you have access to Terraria on Steam you have access to the beta, because clearly Steam report I am not owning a license to download depot 105602 , but only to download depot 105601 (Windows) Linux ./steamcmd.sh "+login...
  13. class101

For me there is a Steam depot issue, I'm usually comfortable using SteamCMD but for that version it is not downloadable on my side I have tried a number of command lines ./steamcmd.sh +@sSteamCmdForcePlatformType linux +login <login> <password> +force_install_dir /terraria "+app_update 105600...
  14. class101

I have been working around that problem with multiple game servers by compiling a recent gcc and linking newest libstdcc only to the executable with LD_LIBRARY_PATH Below is a sample I had done under gcc-4.9.2 wget http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/gcc/gcc-4.9.2/gcc-4.9.2.tar.gz tar -xzvf...
Back
Top Bottom