Recent content by Claty

1. Claty

A Bug of Steam Cloud . Serious than Losing the Archive

When 1.4 Came,The bug appeared,and I can't even deal with it by Uninstalling Steam & Terraria and download them again , I try deleting the archive & archive in steam cloud ,but it doesn't work either...... The Bug(After you move new players & worlds in 1.4 to Steam Cloud) : 1. The Steam...
  2. Claty

Video When Time flies as fast as 60 times!!! | Terraria

Terraria 1.4 Journey's End Enchanted Sundial & Journey Mode Flying Time
  3. Claty

Video I have Created My Own Texture Pack in 1.4 !

If you want to make one for yourse You can learn from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfe-q... That's how I learned, thanks very much!
  4. Claty

PC [Tips you Don't know] Rod of Discord can Teleport you Much More Far

When Golf Flies,Use the Rod of Discord Quickly And you can be teleported much far away
  5. Claty

Zenith

6. Claty

Video Kill Duke Fishron Without Hurt in Master Mode | Terraria 1.4

In 1.4 Master Mode,Every Boss is almost difficult to kill except this one Just share for fun
  7. Claty

[Master Mode]Everyone can kill Eater of Worlds Easily!

The Tip: Everyone can kill Eater of Worlds Easily in Master Mode by using the tracks ------------ You need to lay out a venue to kill the Boss: 1.Surround yourselt with something like this 2.Make a track,and use a hammer to tap its edges to make them can bounce you back After it, you are able to...
  8. Claty

Video [Master Mode] Kill the Eye of Cthulhu

I used to kill the Eye in V1.3 in the way,and the way is also useful in Master Mode. And you need to put something like clouds to keep you away from falling Prepare: Minishark Slimy Saddle Cloud in a Bottle Enough Defense ...
  9. Claty

An House in Ocean

Cozy life on the Beach.It may make me fish for more time.And I enjoy the new BGM of Ocean very much.I used to listen to this melody in Version 1.2
  10. Claty

How Exciting!

11. Claty

Journey'End

Back
Top Bottom