ClearConscious's Recent Activity

1. ClearConscious replied to the thread Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios.

This 100%.

Dec 12, 2018 at 9:09 PM
  2. ClearConscious liked Safeman's post in the thread Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios.

It definitely isn't being left behind. In fact, this change is to make sure the update gets in your hands faster and Switch development...

Dec 12, 2018 at 9:05 PM
  3. ClearConscious liked Grizz's post in the thread Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios.

HELL TO THE YES, FINALLY SOME NEWS

Dec 12, 2018 at 7:19 PM
  4. ClearConscious liked HappyDays's post in the thread Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios.

Welcome DR Studios! I know our Terraria mobile community has been eagerly anticipating 1.3 for mobile! Looking forward to seeing what...

Dec 12, 2018 at 7:08 PM
  5. ClearConscious liked 505Games's post in the thread Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios.

Good day, Terrarians! In the last monthly update, we said that seeing is believing – the 1.3 mobile version is alive and well - and...

Dec 12, 2018 at 6:54 PM
  6. ClearConscious liked Jakuts's post in the thread Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios.

Welcome to the Terraria family, DR Studios! This is wonderful news! As far as I could tell from the video, the UI is looking really...

Dec 12, 2018 at 6:46 PM
  7. ClearConscious liked ThatOneMobileTerrariaUser's post in the thread Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios.

Welcome, DR Studios, to the land of Terraria! and as a Mobile player all I can sadly say is a very long and loud scream of joy because...

Dec 12, 2018 at 6:45 PM
  8. ClearConscious replied to the thread Mobile Terraria Mobile Update - Introducing DR Studios.

Welcome to the Terraria family DR!

Dec 12, 2018 at 6:16 PM
  9. ClearConscious liked r4v1n6's post in the thread New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow.

Works for me so far, but I haven't checked all my worlds yet. So far so good; movement feels more fluid now though there are still a...

Dec 11, 2018 at 10:37 PM
  10. ClearConscious replied to the thread New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow.

Our previous patch had 600+ fixes and released in September:...

Dec 11, 2018 at 8:03 PM
  11. ClearConscious replied to the thread Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread.

Here you go: https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/new-ps4-xbox-one-patch-launching-tomorrow.74738/

Dec 11, 2018 at 7:12 PM
  12. ClearConscious replied to the thread New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow.

Just a reminder. If your particular issues haven't been addressed please take the time to report them here:...

Dec 11, 2018 at 6:24 PM
  13. ClearConscious posted a new thread.

New PS4 & Xbox One Patch Launching Tomorrow

Update: The patch is now available to download on Xbox One & PS4. Greetings Terrarians! We’re happy to announce that a new patch will...

Forum: Console - 505 Games/Pipeworks Studio

Dec 10, 2018 at 11:13 PM
  14. ClearConscious replied to the thread Official Console 1.3 Update Feedback Thread.

This is a feature that we would have to add. It's on our list of things to explore, but hopefully that helps shed some light on why it...

Dec 10, 2018 at 6:46 PM