Recent content by Clockwork Alpha

1. Clockwork Alpha

Hi

Hi
  2. Clockwork Alpha

Other Release The Source Code

I see what you are saying, however the educational value of the code isn't necessarily tied to whether it's outdated or not. There's an MMO that shutdown recently called Deepworld, and they decided to release all the serverside code for educational purposes despite it being a big outdated mess...
  3. Clockwork Alpha

Other Release The Source Code

I am proposing that once 1.4 is released, as well as any bug-fix updates that follow soon after, the Terraria developers should make the decision to release the source code. As Terraria would be a finished game and not likely to receive any future updates at this point, releasing the source...
  4. Clockwork Alpha

Weapons & Equip Nimbus Rod special feature

No need for the toxicity, and it would still be overpowered. Maybe a consumable item that can change the weather would make more sense
  5. Clockwork Alpha

Biomes & Nature World option for both evils in the same world

Support, although there's a tModLoader mod (forgot what it's called though) that can do this
  6. Clockwork Alpha

Weapons & Equip Nimbus Rod special feature

A single item being able to change the weather at is way too OP and would break multiplayer.
  7. Clockwork Alpha

Other Something that mildly upsets me

It seems consistent to me. Green text is always used to foreshadow that an event is about to happen (such as an impending boss or invasion) and purple text lets you know that something has happened (such as an invasion arriving, a boss awakening or a meteorite landing)
  8. Clockwork Alpha

Terraria Challenges?

Complete the game (start to finish) without breathing
  9. Clockwork Alpha

Mobile stupid stuff you did

Using the cloud-saving feature. I lost a lot of data by using that
  10. Clockwork Alpha

Warding or Menacing?

I'm really bad at dodging attacks so i usually stick with warding
  11. Clockwork Alpha

Stop before it's too late <image removed>

Stop before it's too late <image removed>
  12. Clockwork Alpha

Good Terraria Clones?

starbound. the storyline is awful (the lore is good but it's terribly implemented in gameplay) and it's borderline unplayable without the instant crafting mod though it's way better for those of us who prefer building and exploring more than fighting.
  13. Clockwork Alpha

What do you do in your free time

watching PopcORN
  14. Clockwork Alpha

What is the first game you ever played?

Some ancient flash game probably. as much as i hate to say it, roblox is probably the first real game i've ever played
  15. Clockwork Alpha

Terraria Bad Ideas

nymph vanity set
Back
Top Bottom