Recent content by Cloud551

1. Cloud551

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

oh thanks for the heads up @Unit One edit: the only thing ive had an issue with so far is that when i turn off the mini map i cant seem to open up my big map. i thought it was the select button but i could be wrong so im not calling it a bug.
  2. Cloud551

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

starting a new world. new characters. expert mode. whoever is down with no cheating add my gamertag. JaredBoi i420i
  3. Cloud551

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

im pretty sure that was a random guy.. not a dev.
  4. Cloud551

Terraria 1.3: Xbox One Submission Approved! Launches Monday, February 5th!

thank you thank you thank you PipeWorks and all involved! i only have one question. can we change the split screen camera view from that horrid horizontal to vertical? i cant find it in the playstation changelog @Loki
  5. Cloud551

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

hey @Unit One is there split screen camera changing options? couldnt find it in the console exclusive changelog.
  6. Cloud551

itll probably come out for me right as my gf goes to work. ahahah. is there a way to change the split screen camera? dissapointed with that immediatly seeing as its the only reason i bought it on console.
  7. Cloud551

i think its exactly the place to leave my thanks. have a good day.
  8. Cloud551

if they rewrit the code(i havnt kept up ive just waited) id bet microsoft has its hands full going through that. it is a very large company after all. that doesnt mean they have more free people to do whatever, but more work to do. patience grasshoppers.
  9. Cloud551

man im glad i have patience. all these threads are crapshows. thanks for the hard work everyone ^_^ know some of us appreciate it
  10. Cloud551

Xbox 360 Xbl gamertags

Jaredboi i420i xbox one starting a new char and world with lots of experience outside expert mode mostly just looking for friends or people that like to start new worlds alot from scratch
  11. Cloud551

Mobile Cheating/duplicating items?

backups are your best friend!
  12. Cloud551

Mobile Solo Frost Moon Records

oh you should honestly wait until its the last thing you want to farm
  13. Cloud551

Mobile Solo Frost Moon Records

if anyone wants to get a team together soon with max damage setups thatd be awesome :) (multiterraria) id probably have to edit my setup incase mana stars get taken. also if anyone needs some items i can supply (except reindeer bells i only have one LOL sorry terrablaze :( )
Back
Top Bottom