Recent content by CobaltMuffin

1. CobaltMuffin

NPCs & Enemies Party Slimes

Even though this is a minor thing, I just want to bring it up for a spice of life thing. As most people know that when a party starts Bunnies will get a party hat, but what if slimes also had a party hat? they could be in the party while being ever so slightly less aggressive. The best part of...
  2. CobaltMuffin

Playing with Memes

Playing with Memes
  3. CobaltMuffin

One Terraria: An Introduction & Future Impacts

Its a shame to see some things go, but revamping or remaking things that fit the balance better is better than not having it. I hope one day Ocram will be reworked as a side boss. I feel like the console exclusive pets instead of being removed, they should be added into the game in various new...
  4. CobaltMuffin

Corruption + 1.3.6 =

The furniture set looks amazing, but whats with that player with the shadow armor? black with glowing purple eyes. I wonder if that eludes to something, or if i'm just missing something.
  5. CobaltMuffin

PC 1.3.5 is Live!

I love the new translations, can't wait to test them out, but i have to ask; will Terraria ever get a Steam Workshop? I feel like people would put a lot of effort into the mods there and it will make it easier to download for people who want to use them. But it is you guys who get to decide in...
Back
Top Bottom