Recent content by Cobuscus

1. Cobuscus

tModLoader Magic Storage

Alright the best bugs are the ones that aren’t bugs and just me being an idiot, it means nothing needed to be fixed other than my own ignorance :naughty:
  2. Cobuscus

tModLoader Magic Storage

After more testing, if I run the connectors from one to another, it will not let me place connectors that are connected to one storage heart or connected to another, like it won’t let them connect. Like I can have connectors from one and another all the way but the one block gap between the two...
  3. Cobuscus

tModLoader Magic Storage

Hi I seem to be having an issue with the mod, as it only allows me to place storage hearts with a 1 block gap between them, and on top of that it will not let me use connectors to connect two of them together. Even if I manage to get one to my access, and I open it, it says 0/0 items and won’t...
  4. Cobuscus

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

For my submission, the set would look just like this: For a better in-game look, here is the full set next to a target dummy. My submission, if not already apparent, is the Invisible set. While it isn’t the most creative set design-wise, I think that this set will get it’s...
Back
Top Bottom