Recent content by CoconutAdam

1. CoconutAdam

Texture Pack PRIME Texturepack!

Prime 1.2: The Corruption Update p1, is finally out!
  2. CoconutAdam

Texture Pack The Calamity Texture Pack

yo, its elite builder pro, mr e, modding forums NICE
  3. CoconutAdam

Nope, texturepacks dont affect game performance :D
  4. CoconutAdam

Texture Pack Zenith Smoothed!

lol, Omicron is a cool dude. Stealing his art kinda ain't though
  5. CoconutAdam

Happy October Everyone! The corruption update will officially release by Halloween! In other news: I will no longer be managing this project, that responsibility has been handed over to Swamon3. Good luck to him! We're also looking for spriters, so if you're up to the challenge, check out...
  6. CoconutAdam

That was a joke, not an actual texture thats meant to be used. It was removed
  7. CoconutAdam

Theres layers of things you're doing wrong here, but its easiest for us to help you if you ask in the discord server
  8. CoconutAdam

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

oh btw, you dont need wavebanks anymore, texturepacks support audio. And discords are really the best way to run texturepacks, so I would also support that.
  9. CoconutAdam

Texture Pack Melstar's Minecraft Texturepack (Blocky Update!)

I noticed you have other people on the project now, so I wouldn't mind contributing. I have Prime texturepack linked in my signature, so you can see my work there. Also just gonna reccomend getting feedback from other spriters, as its going to be near impossible to improve otherwise. Good luck, mate
  10. CoconutAdam

bro I made you a new signature a month ago 🔫
  11. CoconutAdam

We have a support channel in the discord server, me or someone else can quickly help you there Edit: he got it installed 👍
  12. CoconutAdam

He joined either way ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  13. CoconutAdam

Texture Pack Drake and Josh as the Twins

This is incredible
  14. CoconutAdam

Version 1.1 is now released! Discord server has the download and further details.
  15. CoconutAdam

Yes this is right. Its not like we havent tried to get it updated, or at least have the file removed. Sorry, just hasn't happened. Again remember, youre totally free to just leave after you've gotten the pack installed.
Back
Top Bottom