Recent content by Code 777: SHATTER

1. Code 777: SHATTER

tModLoader How to Downgrade Back to 1.3.4.4

Not sure if anyone asked already, and I'm too incredibly lazy to check, but is there a way to make sure it'll affect my backup file? Don't wanna screw up my game.
  2. Code 777: SHATTER

[1.4.4.9] TerrariaPatcher (plugins and more!)

Can you make it when you go to the guide's feature where you put in an item and he tells you how to make it you can grab items from there for free?
  3. Code 777: SHATTER

Problem fixed. I restarted.

Problem fixed. I restarted.
  4. Code 777: SHATTER

Nope, because I can't find a single button that won't bring up some program.SOMEONE HALP

Nope, because I can't find a single button that won't bring up some program.SOMEONE HALP
  5. Code 777: SHATTER

WHY DOES MY :red:ED COMPUTER KEEP PULLING UP WINDOWS INK WORKSPACE WHEN I PRESS "W"? I'D LIKE...

WHY DOES MY :red:ED COMPUTER KEEP PULLING UP WINDOWS INK WORKSPACE WHEN I PRESS "W"? I'D LIKE TO BE ABLE TO MOVE FORWARD WHEN PLAYING GAMES
  6. Code 777: SHATTER

There was no way that eclipse lasted a minute and a half.

There was no way that eclipse lasted a minute and a half.
  7. Code 777: SHATTER

The eclipse has begun... no totality but it has definitely started

The eclipse has begun... no totality but it has definitely started
  8. Code 777: SHATTER

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/wrath-of-shining-darkness-reboot.1202/...

https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?social-forums/wrath-of-shining-darkness-reboot.1202/ Please join.
  9. Code 777: SHATTER

Specifically living ones

Specifically living ones
  10. Code 777: SHATTER

Any good rp forums?

Any good rp forums?
  11. Code 777: SHATTER

Issue resolved. Thanks for the help.

Issue resolved. Thanks for the help.
  12. Code 777: SHATTER

Yep. Bet that's the problem. I'll tell him to use "Request desktop site"

Yep. Bet that's the problem. I'll tell him to use "Request desktop site"
  13. Code 777: SHATTER

What settings do I use? Or is it something else? Other members seem to be able to post..

What settings do I use? Or is it something else? Other members seem to be able to post..
  14. Code 777: SHATTER

Yes. Wrath of Shining Darkness: Reboot.

Yes. Wrath of Shining Darkness: Reboot.
  15. Code 777: SHATTER

My friend that I'm trying to get onto the forum says that it won't let him post. What settings...

My friend that I'm trying to get onto the forum says that it won't let him post. What settings do I need for a public rp?
Back
Top Bottom