Recent content by Coffee009

1. Coffee009

tModLoader Caffeinated Mod

Now ported from 1.4.3 to 1.4.4 all further support will be 1.4.4+
  2. Coffee009

tModLoader Spooky Mod

Its really annoying how updates break alot of blocks/items. Why change the namespaces internally if the sprites are updated? Feels extremely discouraging to play through this mod because updates just break blocks/items. I've had to scrap two worlds now
  3. Coffee009

Pack-a-Punch

No it had nothing to do with that, but it's back up now thanks to jopojelly
  4. Coffee009

Pack-a-Punch

I may, stamin-up would be the most likely. Possibly PHD-Flopper, Vulture Aid, or Widows Wine depending on my coding abilities. Steam still has my mod hidden and support hasen't replied in 27 hours now :(
  5. Coffee009

tModLoader Spooky Mod

based mod!
  6. Coffee009

Pack-a-Punch

The newest update adds in Magic Guns and Spell Tomes as upgradable weapons, about 20 more weapons can be pack-a-punched now
  7. Coffee009

Pack-a-Punch

I pushed an update, and its just been stuck being reviewed by the automated system for the past 2 hours
  8. Coffee009

Pack-a-Punch

"Here, there, seems like everywhere. Nasty things are happening, now everyone is scared. Old Jeb Brown the Blacksmith, he saw his mother die. A critter took a bite from her and now she's in the sky. The angels came down to Old Jeb and told him what to do. Build yourself a great machine, its...
  9. Coffee009

tModLoader Consolaria

Love this mod, one of my favorites! Can't wait to see it in 1.4, feels like a staple of any playthrough
  10. Coffee009

tModLoader Expanded Sentries

Would love to see this mod in 1.4! used it alot in 1.3
  11. Coffee009

Now playable in Journey's End!! Huge thanks to Tomat for converting this mod to 1.4!
  12. Coffee009

tModLoader Better Night Sky

The mod seems very unstable atm, here's a crash report I've gotten Gyazo I thought it was a conflict with other mods but even on it's own it crashes alot
  13. Coffee009

How to add an effect to helmet to increase minions?

try player.maxMinions += int;
  14. Coffee009

Alright the issue was on my end; I made my github private and I had to make it public, I just tested the download on an alternate steam account on my laptop and it works now!
  15. Coffee009

Invoices should stack up to 30 now as of 0.2.5.1 or 0.2.5.2, make sure your mod is up to date -With the shops, I have no idea how to write/make UIs, plus I think they function closer to the real things how they are now -I might make something post ML, i just gotta get there in a playthrough to...
Back
Top Bottom