Recent content by Coldcolor900

1. Coldcolor900

Weapons & Equip Dyeable Projectiles

Can we get a vanity item like the Pet Shampoo that lets you dye projectiles that the player fires? I came up with the idea when I was about to complain about how dyeing the plumber's shirt colors the overalls along with the shirt, and then my mind trailed off and was like "a green Flower of...
  2. Coldcolor900

Baby Shark Begone!

i dont think its illegal if the community puts something from one game in another without permission just take a look at the rivals of aether modding community
  3. Coldcolor900

Moon Charm (remove tail and ears from zoologist)

does she put on a party hat during a party with this texture pack?
  4. Coldcolor900

Resolved Torch God's Favour not doing anything.

only certain biomes work. idk if it only works with regular torches or not, but it works for me just fine. try going in a corruption or hallow biome and placing a torch.
  5. Coldcolor900

Terraria: Journey's End Official Golf Map Starter Kit

how do i convert these worlds to journey mode? i have my premium clubs on my journey character :P
  6. Coldcolor900

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

petri dish was my favorite pet ;-;
  7. Coldcolor900

Terraria: Journey's End Spoiler Compendium

can you block swap filled chests?
  8. Coldcolor900

Journey's End Vanity Contest!

you will have a 0% chance at winning if you dont enter. even if its a small chance, its a chance. if you dont win, you dont lose anything.
  9. Coldcolor900

Journey's End Vanity Contest Submission Thread

This set was based on my original character in my profile picture (I bet there are a lot of other original character submissions though) I changed the hat so it wont cause legal issues with nintendo, and because there are already similar hats in the game like the green cap and plumbers cap. If...
Back
Top Bottom