Recent content by colDelay

1. colDelay

Decrease in maximum number of minions while using Optic Staff results in uneven minion pairs

I used the Optic Staff to summon the mini-Twins, then after finding and using a Bewitching Table summoned a second pair. Once the buff expired, two of the four the mini-Twins were removed, except they were both Spazmatisms, so I was left with just two Retinazers. After using the Bewitching...
  2. colDelay

**REPORTED** Being killed by explosives does not drop your money in Expert Mode

Being killed by grenades, bombs or naturally generated explosives does not drop any coins. I've only tested it in Expert Mode.
  3. colDelay

Oh, my bad, it was 1.3.

Oh, my bad, it was 1.3.
  4. colDelay

I remember watching Pedguin's 1.3 Expert Mode showcase stream. Now, years later, I'm watching...

I remember watching Pedguin's 1.3 Expert Mode showcase stream. Now, years later, I'm watching him showcase the Journey/Master Mode.
  5. colDelay

Realizing 1.2 came out almost 7 years ago made me feel old.

Realizing 1.2 came out almost 7 years ago made me feel old.
  6. colDelay

Question [Question] How do you make a (simple) segmented display?

Haven't acquired the logic gates yet, but I think you should be able to create 7 segments for each digit, with each segment activated by a logic gate, that in turn are activated when an input is given. For example, inputting 1 will activate the right segments, inputting 0 activates border...
  7. colDelay

Well, in that case, the video card is pretty :red:ty. But looking at the task manager, it seems...

Well, in that case, the video card is pretty :red:ty. But looking at the task manager, it seems, that there is enough RAM, but the processor is constantly at 100 %.
  8. colDelay

I don't even know if I have one or not.

I don't even know if I have one or not.
  9. colDelay

I play on minimum settings.

I play on minimum settings.
  10. colDelay

2 GBs of RAM, and an under 2 Ghz processor.

2 GBs of RAM, and an under 2 Ghz processor.
  11. colDelay

I play Terraria with a PC under minimum requirements.

I play Terraria with a PC under minimum requirements.
  12. colDelay

Showcase [Showcase] Minecart based teleporter hub / telejunction

If I could only come up with something so complicated.
  13. colDelay

If you think Expert mode is hard, then try it on under 10 FPS.

If you think Expert mode is hard, then try it on under 10 FPS.
  14. colDelay

PC 1.3.3 Changelog

If you add sand shark hands as weapons, then it will be perfect.
  15. colDelay

Story of a Paladin

I'm really considering getting a degree in English now, just so I could write something like this.
Back
Top Bottom