Recent content by ColdFootedMole

1. ColdFootedMole

Bad Translator

Original text: "Haha saw you playing the ocarina on instagram and marzia tweeting about shannon appearing while she was editing a video. Seeing it in a video now makes my inner hipster come out. "I was there when it first happened!"" ...43 translations later, Yandex gives us: "So,,,!!!! So...
  2. ColdFootedMole

And now for sacred grounds! xD

And now for sacred grounds! xD
  3. ColdFootedMole

Okay, now for the three-in-a-row boss fight at the end of Cave Story >-<

Okay, now for the three-in-a-row boss fight at the end of Cave Story >-<
  4. ColdFootedMole

Weapons & Equip [SRT] Unique Bullet Ideas

What is DoT? I can't figure it out lol xD
  5. ColdFootedMole

Wait! Superfury slows down? I didn't notice that... xD Well that mostly solves the op :3 I do support by the way...
  6. ColdFootedMole

The Real Terrarian Library

Who put all the chests with such nice loot in them underground?
  7. ColdFootedMole

Bad Translator

Original text: "What is the greatest thing about rain in the summer? Does it get you down? How about going to the beach instead?" ...43 translations later, Yandex gives us: "Well, it is the rainy season. Of course, in order to maintain, like Golf and country? " meh.
  8. ColdFootedMole

Confuse the person below you ((Forums Game))

6/10 Too short :3 10/10 Too long My god man! How much time do you have to waste? @-@ Unless the great if not also Fred Curry. "Under the drawers! No! Drawers!" How is it that icon, very blandly moon. unless greatly because, as for the cat, however most. Really to free an undecisive. Very...
  9. ColdFootedMole

These are pretty cool... Especially the Voltage Bullets... (Electrobullets sounds better?) And dem temporal ones... Pretty unique idea :3 xD The others seem a bit OP? (and how do catalyst bullets work? If the enemy has 0 defence, then you're using more than one bullet per shot... Or am I wrong...
  10. ColdFootedMole

Bad Translator

Original text: "Copyrights and trademarks for the manga, and other promotional materials are held by their respective owners and their use is allowed under the fair use clause of the Copyright Law" ...43 translations later, Yandex gives us: "Intellectual property, brand, services and...
  11. ColdFootedMole

Bad Translator

I think it's trying to tell us about an event at the Russian Academy of Medical Sciences... Is this the origin of cthulhu (yes! actually spelt it right!) @ppowersteef idk, maybe because copy/paste.
  12. ColdFootedMole

Confuse the person below you ((Forums Game))

:red2: 8/10 xD What is the last thing, but not unless we are to decide only if he comes to maybe write a cheque. Afterwards we go, many many times, although to do that. "What is the time?" I said. But now under the wooden pile. Also, though I read about everybody, not the trees. But I also...
  13. ColdFootedMole

Bad Translator

...43 translations later, Yandex gives us: "Yes, you can, patience, and dinner at home is the best solution for this problem? people across the country, we are the new life of the original money in the basement, poverty, clouds, wings, or even more? the anger, the pain, the struggle, the sea...
  14. ColdFootedMole

Make a new word starting with the last letter of the last word!

Texas These ninjas @~@ Extreme
Back
Top Bottom